Author Topic: PS Vita...Wow  (Read 2522 times)

gf78

Re: PS Vita...Wow
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 02:27:43 pm »
Yeah they've only slightly gotten cheaper as time goes on...

If anything, try to catch it when it's on sale.  During Christmas, Gamestop had vita memory cards for 50% off.  I got a 16gb for under $20 and should've gone back to get the 32gb for $40.

See above. One year I got the 16GB for $20, the next I got the 32GB for $40. I kick myself for not getting two of the 32Gb but I can wait til this  year's sale.

I'll probably pick up a 32GB if they go on sale at the end of the year again.  I haven't had any real gripe with the 16GB card I have as I stated above.  And having 28 games + apps and still having some space left isn't too shabby. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Re: PS Vita...Wow
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 05:12:33 pm »
I love my Vita so I'm willing to over look it, but I totally understand why it turns ppl off, especially since there are tons of games only thru psn. My advice to U If money is a factor is to wait for sales. I got both my 16 gb memory cards for $20 each from GameStop during Black Friday.
Also, the best way to go is to buy a 64gb card straight from Japan. You can get one for $75 from Nippon-yasan.com which is the best price that I could find.