Author Topic: Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom SNES version for Trade.  (Read 2579 times)

kashell

Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom SNES version for Trade.
« on: March 19, 2015, 11:29:08 am »
Hello everyone!

I have a copy of Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom for the Super Nintendo. I tested it and it works fine. I found it with all of the contents with the exception of the typical SNES dust protector. That means it has the box, instruction manual and the cardboard slot alongside the cartridge. All are in lovely condition.

Would anyone want to trade it for something? Wizardry isn't really my thing, so if anyone wants to work out some deal, I'd be happy to do so. PM or respond here if you wish. ^^ I can provide pictures if interested.

Re: Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom SNES version for Trade.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 12:46:51 pm »
Hello everyone!

I have a copy of Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom for the Super Nintendo. I tested it and it works fine. I found it with all of the contents with the exception of the typical SNES dust protector. That means it has the box, instruction manual and the cardboard slot alongside the cartridge. All are in lovely condition.

Would anyone want to trade it for something? Wizardry isn't really my thing, so if anyone wants to work out some deal, I'd be happy to do so. PM or respond here if you wish. ^^ I can provide pictures if interested.

Just curious, how much would you sell it for?

kashell

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 02:19:56 pm »
Just curious, how much would you sell it for?

That's...a good question. I had my mind set on it being a trading transaction, but I'm open to a monetary one, as well. Maybe it'd be better to PM me if you (and I guess anyone else) is interested since it feels odd discussing money on here.

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 12:51:25 am »
If Fauxshot ends up not being interested shoot me a PM :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

kashell

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:11 am »
If Fauxshot ends up not being interested shoot me a PM :)

PM sent!

kashell

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 05:22:13 pm »
Pacpix and I have made a trade, so this game is no longer available. I'm really glad that the game will be welcomed to a loving home. ^.~