Author Topic: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night  (Read 5508 times)

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 09:16:33 pm »
If they drop a Wii U version I'm in.

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 09:22:54 pm »
Dang, quicker than I thought, all current goals are wrecked and they are about to hit 900k.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 09:45:31 pm »
They added 2 more stretch goals. kinda disappointed that we get cheat codes as a stretch goal, it just seems... odd

argyle

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 09:50:33 pm »
I plunked down for the $100 tier, gotta get dat soundtrack & my name in the credits. :D

As many times as I've played through SotN over the years, I figure I owe Iga anyway. ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

tpugmire

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 09:56:54 pm »
This.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 11:16:58 pm »
This.

I'm bummed that they haven't made this a stretch goal :(. I'm hopping if they hit the $1250000 mark they'll do a Wii U version at $1500000, hell even 2-million.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 11:31:26 am »
I feel a bit hypocritical excited for this because it seems to be another "Iga"-vania when I find it hard to muster any enthusiasm for Yooka-Laylee being yet another Rare platformer.  But glad to see both are incredibly successful and aren't suffering from Kickstarter weariness that has been creeping in the past year or so.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:59:34 am by krelyan »

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

haloofthesun

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 07:56:02 pm »
For those wanting a Wii U version: it seems pretty obvious to me that a Wii U version is a stretch goal, we just haven't "unlocked" it yet. For some reason this is being made complicated in that in order to see more stretch goals you have to unlock a certain number of "achievements". The FAQ hints at a port to something for Nintendo (3DS or Wii U unknown) by saying it's in the basement. We can't see the basement stretch goals until there are 30 achievements unlocked, and right now there are only 11.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:58:32 pm by haloofthesun »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 09:30:31 pm »
I'm actually really excited about this. It just sucks that it'll be 2017 before it's finished.

theflea

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 11:19:29 pm »
I have a feeling this game will hit 2million plus, They made the $500,000 goal in less then a day and now they are up to 1.6 million. I hope they add a Wii U physical copy at 2 million, if they do I bet they add another million just from all the people who want a Wii U copy. I know I'll ad my $60 for a Wii U edition.  ;)

I loved Castlevania SotN and I really look forward to playing this masterpiece.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 11:56:58 pm »
I'm incredibly excited for this game, the only thing missing is Ayami Kojima‍.  I'm really hoping they can get her involved even though they said she is busy on other projects.  SotN is my favorite game and I still play it almost yearly.  I'm going to frame the large print map for my office.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2015, 12:55:13 pm »
I got excited, until I saw "Xbox One, PS4, Steam"...I'm still stuck in the past. I still have to get an HDTV before I can even think about a PS4 or Xbox One.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:40 am »
This is indeed very tempting but I'm kinda mistrustful of the actual rendering of the game since they state that they will use 2,5D and we don't see any ingame gameplay. Mighty N°9 is also a revival project of a cult 2D franchise in 2,5D and the result is graphically really disappointing IMHO, it doesn't match the charm of the 2D installments.
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

maximo310

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 12:18:13 am »
So after the latest update it seems that once we hit 30 achivements, and unlock the dungeon, then two of the goals are listed: 2.75 mil for IGA's biggest castle, and 3 million for a Wii U port of the game( i think).

haloofthesun

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 12:20:43 am »
It definitely looks like it's supposed to be the Wii U logo. And it seems pretty likely that we'll hit $3 million.