Author Topic: Microsoft's E3 2015 press conference thoughts? ***SPOILERS FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS***  (Read 2445 times)

maximo310

Still don't have a reason to buy a Xbone yet. Still want a 3DS xl and Wii U before I get a XBone.

Definitely grab a Wii U especially with all the games its getting this year.  I was equally underwhelmed by the Xbone.  The Rare game wasn't what I wanted, and the rest were all the same properties from before that i'm not interested in anymore like Halo and Gears.

I plan to as soon as i get a job. I want that Mario Maker, Much trolling to be had haha.

i wonder if you can search them or have them in groups? For example, VGCers can get up a way to search for each others projects haha,

Xbox claimed this was their greatest lineup ever, but I wasn't impressed. My likely strategy is buy the Xbox one games over time, and when Xbox one finally gets cheap, pick it up, and ill have games i want already.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do Mario Maker world sets and share them online. I gonna go to the Best Buy event this week and check it out since so far I'm impressed with some of the tweaks they made in construction of levels.
The only game I'm waiting for on Xbox One right now is Raiden V, which I'm hoping comes out this year or early next year but there hasn't been news about it for several months now.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Still don't have a reason to buy a Xbone yet. Still want a 3DS xl and Wii U before I get a XBone.

Definitely grab a Wii U especially with all the games its getting this year.  I was equally underwhelmed by the Xbone.  The Rare game wasn't what I wanted, and the rest were all the same properties from before that i'm not interested in anymore like Halo and Gears.

I plan to as soon as i get a job. I want that Mario Maker, Much trolling to be had haha.

i wonder if you can search them or have them in groups? For example, VGCers can get up a way to search for each others projects haha,

Xbox claimed this was their greatest lineup ever, but I wasn't impressed. My likely strategy is buy the Xbox one games over time, and when Xbox one finally gets cheap, pick it up, and ill have games i want already.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do Mario Maker world sets and share them online. I gonna go to the Best Buy event this week and check it out since so far I'm impressed with some of the tweaks they made in construction of levels.
The only game I'm waiting for on Xbox One right now is Raiden V, which I'm hoping comes out this year or early next year but there hasn't been news about it for several months now.

Which one you going to? I looked them up and wasn't worth the drive lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

There is a Best Buy about a mile from my house at Culver City( Venice+Overland);  its one of the stores that got selected.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

There is a Best Buy about a mile from my house at Culver City( Venice+Overland);  its one of the stores that got selected.
That was the one I was looking at, but decided its to much of a drive, to go deal with a crowd and low odds of playing it haha.

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

That was the one I was looking at, but decided its to much of a drive, to go deal with a crowd and low odds of playing it haha.
Yeah I'm actually a bit worried at how many people are going to go, seeing as how its the only location that has it in the LA Metro area. I'm thinking of heading over there early on Saturday so I can get a spot hopefully.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

So Nintendo was just one big disappointment. I almost want to sell my Wii U because there's like nothing to look forward to now.  :(

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

So Nintendo was just one big disappointment. I almost want to sell my Wii U because there's like nothing to look forward to now.  :(

Really? The Last two E3s makes me want a Wii U more and more. I want Mario Maker.

Ill give you $10 for your disappointing Wii U! ;)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Really? The Last two E3s makes me want a Wii U more and more. I want Mario Maker.

Ill give you $10 for your disappointing Wii U! ;)

I'll give you Mario Maker, that one does look cool. I'm just not creative enough. I'd use it just to play other people's courses. But then, that's what I mostly have on my Wii U already is Mario games between New Super Mario Bros. Wii U, New Super Luigi Wii U, Super Mario 3D World, and NES Ultimate Remix. I have enough Mario already on my Wii U already.

And sorry for starting this conversation on the Microsoft thread, thought I was posting on the regular E3 thread.