Author Topic: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 43854 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2015, 09:51:52 am »
I made a new game impulse buy yesterday.  I got Toy Soldiers: War Chest for the PS4.  I haven't played it yet because He-Man and GI Joe are DLC.  My internet has been down since Friday.  So, no DLC for me.  It should be fixed today.  Maybe, By the Power of Grayskull, I'll get to play this today.

gf78

« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2015, 10:09:11 am »
I made a new game impulse buy yesterday.  I got Toy Soldiers: War Chest for the PS4.  I haven't played it yet because He-Man and GI Joe are DLC.  My internet has been down since Friday.  So, no DLC for me.  It should be fixed today.  Maybe, By the Power of Grayskull, I'll get to play this today.

LOL...are you for real though that characters advertised on the cover are DLC???  Ubisoft just knows how to keep pissin' in my Cheerios and ensuring I don't buy their schlock at retail. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2015, 10:37:38 am »

LOL...are you for real though that characters advertised on the cover are DLC???  Ubisoft just knows how to keep pissin' in my Cheerios and ensuring I don't buy their schlock at retail.

Yep, it's all DLC.  Sucks, but I didn't know that until I cracked it open and saw the paper with the codes.  I guess I should have done a little more homework.

gf78

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2015, 11:17:41 am »

Yep, it's all DLC.  Sucks, but I didn't know that until I cracked it open and saw the paper with the codes.  I guess I should have done a little more homework.

Is the entire game codes, or is there a disc in the box?
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

soera

« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2015, 11:24:10 am »
There is a disk. The characters on the cover are free DLC. Or you can unlock them in the game by playing through it.

Its an interesting tower defense game.

gf78

« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2015, 11:34:08 am »
There is a disk. The characters on the cover are free DLC. Or you can unlock them in the game by playing through it.

Ok...that doesn't sound so bad.  Basically the codes are just for cheating and opening something up a bit sooner.  I can live with that.  I was actually looking at this at Gamestop.  For $30, it might be worth a pickup. 

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2015, 12:11:37 pm »

So, I don't need Internet to get He-Man?  Hell yes!

soera

« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »
You have to enter the codes on the PSN. But they dont cost anything.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2015, 02:50:13 pm »
You have to enter the codes on the PSN. But they dont cost anything.

So I can't unlock them?

foxhack

« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2015, 04:37:26 pm »
My Bruno collection continues to grow.

$3. The thing is damn near mint.

spac316

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2015, 05:46:52 pm »
Just got SpyHunter 2 for PS2 today. Here are all my pick ups for August. Not much but I'm saving up for this... http://www.seattleretro.org/

argyle

« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2015, 06:16:39 pm »

Huh, I didn't know that, but I did notice that entering the code downloaded basically nothing. So it makes sense.

I grabbed this day 1 because I found out that day that it had a physical release, and I try to support those in games that seem like they could have been d/l only & I am interested in.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2015, 06:19:25 pm »
My Bruno collection continues to grow.

$3. The thing is damn near mint.

Super-fun, overlooked, run-n-gun.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2015, 07:36:18 pm »

I have a 2nd one coming in and ill be picking up a Wii U weds.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2015, 08:21:29 pm »

I have a 2nd one coming in and ill be picking up a Wii U weds.
0 Dreamcasts to 2 Dreamcasts?  Crazy talk.