Author Topic: Anyone own a large import collection?  (Read 4297 times)

dreama1

Anyone own a large import collection?
« on: August 18, 2015, 10:07:20 pm »
Anyone own a large import collection? or into importing games? Let me see!

Re: Anyone own a large import collection?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 11:21:59 pm »
I don't know about large, but I have 20 Super Famicom games and 20 US DS games if that counts :P Plus a few random imports for other systems here and there.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 01:02:14 am »
Apparently I've got 68 Japanese and 8 European games split across a bunch of different systems, mostly Famicom and PC Engine. Probably not too many compared to others though!

gf78

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:08:40 am »
I don't have a huge collection of imports.  I have Duke Nukem Land of the Babes for PS1 PAL and Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PS2 PAL. 

For Japanese imports, I have Final Fantasy I, II and III as well as Dragon Quest I, II, III and IV for the Famicom.  For the Super Famicom, I have Final Fantasy IV, V, VI and USA as well as Chrono Trigger.  Just picked up Dragon Quest I&II, III, V and VI as well.

Then I have the Final Fantasy Collection of IV, V and VI for the PlayStation.  I also have Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories import from Japan for the Game Boy Advance.

So....20 off the top of my head.

EDIT:  Duh...forgot the Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics PC collection from the UK, infamous First Light for the PS4 UK version and Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty Hong-Kong version for the PS3.  Make that 23.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:31:29 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 10:28:16 am »
About 75 Japanese Nintendo games, Including CIB Doki Doki Panic, Crisis Force. Family Computer, Disk System, Famicom AV (HVC-101), Super Famicom, CIB Orange Cube, Color TV-Game 15, Canadian released Wii Mini (bought before US announcement). 4 imported Game & Watches.
Silver, Orange and Symphonic Green Game Boy Players. Orange and Emerald Blue GC controllers. Yoshi, Toad Wii remotes. 5 Disk System handbill posters.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:29:57 am by badATchaos »

kam1kaz3nl77

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31:20 am »
About 55 Japanese and American imports (a few Australian) of Super Nintendo/DS/Gamecube games, not so much maybe compared to others!

Upcoming Pre-orders:

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 10:50:25 am »
I've got 150 import games (mostly JP and some US) in my wishlist, I've collected most of the hardware and 30 games so far. Growing every month! ;D
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

dondetti

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 12:48:02 pm »
Not a big import collection (cause I don't have a large collection), but it's growing. So far I got 8 Super Famicom games, 2 US SNES games, 1 US N64 cart and a japanese Turok - Dinosaur Hunter N64 cart for some reason (well it was dirt cheap and my old PAL cart is heavily censored, so there...).
Plan to get more, especially SNES/SFC, since europe didn't get half of the good stuff except Terranigma. My next buy probably is Mario's Super Picross, because I loved the Gameboy one.
I can you only chance
You need spell your soul
To the horrid spooky devil
That's a voyage to Hell

Games: https://vgcollect.com/dondetti
Music: https://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/parabellum

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 04:10:13 pm »
I have 14 N64 games from Japan. and a ruble pack (Shindou Pakku) and a boxed n64 from there.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 05:35:48 pm »
It's not huge, but my Saturn collection is 100% Japanese. I also have a handful of imports for various other systems I have.

stealthrush

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 02:07:34 am »

NEC1989 X SEGA1994

Not large by any means.. but growing!
Actually I need to update my gallery since then I've acquired a dozen or so more titles..

dreama1

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 05:02:01 am »
I've got 150 import games (mostly JP and some US) in my wishlist, I've collected most of the hardware and 30 games so far. Growing every month! ;D
You win, mines mostly around 60 as well as everyone else said. I'll take a look at what you got later. Maybe I can find something interesting.

Oops misread. nvm.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 05:22:33 am by dreama1 »

dreama1

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 05:09:43 am »

NEC1989 X SEGA1994

Actually I need to update my gallery since then I've acquired a dozen or so more titles..
Is tama a fun game?

stealthrush

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2015, 02:00:24 pm »

NEC1989 X SEGA1994

Is tama a fun game?

More of a novelty of its time showcasing early 3-D capabilities, its fun for short sessions of play.

theflea

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 12:04:28 pm »
I love imports, My import collection is not the biggest I'm sure, But I've been on an Import craze lately, watching videos on you tube and picking up games that never saw light in the states. This week I just picked up 3 new imports, A Famicom Game, A Super Famicom Game and a DS game. (you can see them on the latest pick ups page)

I do buy games that where released in both Japan and the US but only if their dirt cheap or sometimes just because I like the art better then the US release. 
"Happy game hunting!!!"