Author Topic: Beautiful, Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle: Can your bowels take it?  (Read 7900 times)

gf78

Taco Bell and Sony are running another annual promotion.  This time, purchasers of the Big Box meal receive a code for a chance to win a Gold PS4, one given away every ten minutes.  It appears to be limited to 6,000 units according to the PlayStation Blog.

So my question is, is anyone besides me going to risk explosive intestinal upheaval for a chance to win one of these babies? 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

soera

link? :D

gf78

link? :D

LOL...I'm at work and can't look crap up.  But they are advertising it on their store signs and the PlayStation Blog has the story online.  I'm braving excruciating stomach pains, eating Taco Hell crap to try and win one.  It's a long shot for sure....but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't try.   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

soera

abe

Pic and link for those interested: http://www.tacobell.com/static_files/TacoBell/WINPS4/playstation-4.html

Looks pretty awesome.

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

edit:picture already posted

Looks super cool but I think just entering the breezeway into the restaurant would completely destroy my (already terrible) digestive system.

kashell

When I saw the PS4, I got excited. Then I saw the food, and I started to feel queasy. Yeah...I'll let others take their chances with this one. Taco Bell? More like Taco Hell.

rayne315

yay cardboard!! but at least you can get the ghost pepper stuff on your other items. love me some ghost pepper (Bhut Jolokia). I grow them and Trinidad Scorpians but my ghosts died this year :(
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

edit:picture already posted

Looks super cool but I think just entering the breezeway into the restaurant would completely destroy my (already terrible) digestive system.

I'm currently suffering the ill-effects of the dreaded Quesarito big box.  Been to the porcelain throne more than a few times since consuming that heinous concoction last night.   :-[

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Well, the ad says, No Purchase Necessary  ;D

rayne315

here's just saying good luck to everybody and I hope at least 1 gets won by this community.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

here's just saying good luck to everybody and I hope at least 1 gets won by this community.

I'm going for it.  I read the official rules, and I can mail in a postcard with my info once per day for 28 days max.  I have a bunch of stamps laying around (who mails stuff these days???) so I'm going to fill out some cards and start mailing.  Heck, I may get my wife in on the act as well!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

I already have a ps4, and don't care for the look, but if i won, I would give the ps4 to my best friend.  Under the condition he could never sell it or give it away. (You met him Maximo and pugmire)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

I don't like Mexican(ish) food to begin with... as nice as that gold system looks, I'm sitting this one out. Maybe I'll go read what hoops you have to jump through to enter sans purchase...

It's never been so tempted to jeopardize my health for something like this before!