Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!  (Read 36574 times)

soera

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2015, 10:58:43 pm »
All emails have been sent out. If you have any issues, let me know.

This year I decided not to pair up all non US residents with other non US residents. If you got a person who is in another country, an option is to get your seller online (if thats how you intend to shop) to ship the item themselves to your recipient. It would also add even more mystery as to who the Santa is too!

Have fun guys! :)

soera

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2015, 10:59:48 pm »
Updated the initial post with the time frames.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2015, 03:20:21 am »
Now is everything way more complicated :(
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2015, 08:27:33 am »
Mufufu...

My SS is going to get something quite lovely.

I've noticed that this thread isn't as lively as the one from last year. Or maybe, it's the forum that isn't as lively? Either way, I'm sad to not see disgaeaniac (dark) on here. ;__; Has anyone heard from him at all?

karyann

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2015, 10:31:58 am »
Yeah, seems like many regular people are quite busy and/or absent. But we still are a bunch over here, so let's just have fun all together anyway  8)

If you wanna make this thread lively... time for "What kind of candy have you never had but would want to try"! Seems like people liked to include candies in packages, so it could be cool to get people to try different things :) I wonder if we have stuff in Canada that you don't in the US. Do you guys have cinnamon fish? I used to LOVE that as a kid.

devancowan

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2015, 10:46:52 am »
I'm actually super pumped up for this! It's going to give me an excuse to go to all the gaming stores in town and look for that perfect gift... and maybe some stuff for myself  :)

davifus

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2015, 11:06:06 am »
>TFW your SS has too many things and is hard to pick anything out.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2015, 11:40:31 am »
Yeah, seems like many regular people are quite busy and/or absent. But we still are a bunch over here, so let's just have fun all together anyway  8)

If you wanna make this thread lively... time for "What kind of candy have you never had but would want to try"! Seems like people liked to include candies in packages, so it could be cool to get people to try different things :) I wonder if we have stuff in Canada that you don't in the US. Do you guys have cinnamon fish? I used to LOVE that as a kid.

I've cut out candy for a while, but I still crave it from time to time. I can't say I've heard of cinnamon fish. Are they like Swedish Fish? Those are all over the place.

I used to chown zero bars. So, so good.

telly

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2015, 11:42:20 am »

Never heard of cinnamon fish, but I love Swedish Fish! (I looked up "cinnamon fish online".... not good results)
Haha as I was typing this Kashell had the same thoughts, I just noticed that

I've always wanted to try all those weird Kit Kats that Japan gets, like the green tea ones.  :o

EDIT: I'd personally rather have a lot of options rather than 4-5, makes things more interesting ;) I'm sure whoever your SS is will enjoy anything you pick - after all they did put it on their wishlist haha.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:05:27 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2015, 11:58:23 am »
I did a mystery box with a buddy in canada, He sent me some ketchup chips, all dressed up chips, a few wonderballs, and some other stuff.

I sent him some stuff local to me.  Mexican candy, Cajun crawfish chips, voodoo chips.  There were a few other things I wanted to throw in, but international shipping costs a bit.  Was gonna throw in a box of Cookie crisps because he always wanted to try that, and I was gonna throw in a bottle of Big Red soda.  I don't really care for the drink, but it's a local drink mostly.

I might throw some goodies in the box, but I don't want to pump the weight of the box because then shipping gets ridiculous.

davifus

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2015, 12:12:12 pm »

Never heard of cinnamon fish, but I love Swedish Fish! (I looked up "cinnamon fish online".... not good results)
Haha as I was typing this Kashell had the same thoughts, I just noticed that

I've always wanted to try all those weird Kit Kats that Japan gets, like the green tea ones.  :o

EDIT: I'd personally rather have a lot of options rather than 4-5, makes things more interesting ;) I'm sure whoever your SS is will enjoy anything you pick - after all they did put it on their wishlist haha.

I meant to say their collection(They all have sorts of regions), and their list is pretty high-end stuff with some of them being different Regions (which is even harder to get).
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

tpugmire

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2015, 12:39:53 pm »
Well, I'm off to buy more Tootsie Rolls for one special someone!  Muahahaha.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

karyann

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2015, 01:38:50 pm »
The cinnamon fish I was talking about are sold in bulk and I've never seen a name on them  :( They are not the same as Swedish fish, though. It's hard candy that basically tastes like cinnamon and is shaped like a fish.

I used to chown zero bars. So, so good.

Is it bad that I had to re-read your sentence 3-4 times before finally realizing that you didn't mean "chown" as in the Linux command to change the owner of a file?  :-X

kashell

« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2015, 01:44:55 pm »
Nah, not bad at all. I haven't used that term since was I teenager, but it felt fitting to use in this instance.

Also, Linux needs more love.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2015, 02:10:19 pm »
I meant to say their collection(They all have sorts of regions), and their list is pretty high-end stuff with some of them being different Regions (which is even harder to get).

Maybe you can PM them about it (or ask soera to PM them)?
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.