Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 203180 times)

tpugmire

Found someone on twitter that is gonna try to pick up a copy of the CE for me.

Man, I’m glad.  I know you wanted it.

Got it. :)

I tried man, glad someone else hooked you up. I got myself a regular edition, it was all that was left. The special edition sold out in less than a minute from what I’ve heard.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

Huzzah! Congrats dashv!  ;D

Hopefully I'm not crazy but I saw nothing about Everspace PS4 this morning.  :P

Huh, you're right. I'll check on what's going on with that one.

according to folks in the LRG discord, it's been pushed back to the 13th. it's still not on the LRG google calendar yet, so I'd just keep an eye out.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Everspace is going to be a 30 day open preorder regardless.  Their plan is the 13th, but who knows, because they claimed this week is going to be a break.

desocietas

Everspace is going to be a 30 day open preorder regardless.  Their plan is the 13th, but who knows, because they claimed this week is going to be a break.

Good point. I think it's great that they're doing long preorder periods. I know sometimes people need to get funds in order or get the chance to place the order at the same time as something that has a fixed number of editions.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

If anyone is interested, LRG seems to have put up their site for selling replacement cases.

https://gamecollectorsupply.com/collections/all

On this same note though, the LRG "rival" Saturn case is up on Amazon and has been, they are currently Buy 10 get 10 free, so 20 cases for $40.  They have been reported to be of less than stellar quality, but I've seen videos of them and maybe they're just hit or miss, or old batches sucked, because I've seen videos and they look acceptable to me.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:59:34 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

If anyone is interested, LRG seems to have put up their site for selling replacement cases.

https://gamecollectorsupply.com/collections/all

Nice. I'd love to see some more protective sleeves/boxes from them, too. I feel like their attention to detail might help in getting stuff that fits well.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

Phantom Breaker - August 10th
Senran Kagura - August

telly

Salt and Sanctuary looks like it's set for Aug. 24th
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Yeah, I posted that a couple of pages back.

Could an admin go into the backend db and change ownership of the original post so I can update the lists?

desocietas

Could an admin go into the backend db and change ownership of the original post so I can update the lists?

I don't think I can go into the backend, but I'm happy to update the OP with upcoming releases if someone can help with the info. If you know the numbers or anything, could you provide the other titles in a similar format as the OP?

LRG#105: 2064 ROM (PS4) - 6,192 copies (3 separate covers at 2064 copies each)
LRG#106: Super Gunworld 2 (PS4) - 2,000 copies

Gets a little messy because I think they have a separate numbering system for Switch titles now...
Soera was having issues logging into the site, so I'm assuming that's why he hasn't been around.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

I don't think I can go into the backend, but I'm happy to update the OP with upcoming releases if someone can help with the info. If you know the numbers or anything, could you provide the other titles in a similar format as the OP?

LRG#105: 2064 ROM (PS4) - 6,192 copies (3 separate covers at 2064 copies each)
LRG#106: Super Gunworld 2 (PS4) - 2,000 copies

Gets a little messy because I think they have a separate numbering system for Switch titles now...
Soera was having issues logging into the site, so I'm assuming that's why he hasn't been around.
I figure Jason/Tpugmire are probably the only people who can go into the backend db.

If they see this... and it's been a while since I've messed with SMF backend, but I think if you go to the messages table and change id_msg #101484
id_member from 573 to 12430.

update messages
set id_member = 12430
where id_msg = 101484
and id_member = 573;

tpugmire

I think I have access, but I’d just screw it up. I stay out of there!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

July 20th
Thumper PS4/Switch, Hue PS4/Vita

July 27th
Exile's End PS4/Vita, Everspace PS4

August 3rd
Switch game

August 10th
Phantom Breaker PS4/Vita, Rabi Ribi PS4/Vita

August 17th
West of Loathing (NS)

August 24th
Senran Kagura: BA Vita, Unknown PS4/Vita

August 31st
Dust Switch

September 3rd
Yooka Laylee (Month Long Preorder)

September 7th
2 Unknown PS4 games, Salt and Sanctuary PS4/Vita
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:24:56 pm by ignition365 »

soera

I think my log-in issue has been fixed, its just the rest that is still out of wack. Anyhow, I keep up a pretty current list on Playstation Age : http://playstationage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=99&threadid=173107 (First two posts. #2 is strictly dedicated to LRG)

I didn't see anyone post about this so I thought i'd throw it out there.

Not Limited Run, but Play-Asia has some exclusive, new very limited SHMUPs coming out:

Shikhondo: Soul Eater (Limited Edition): 2500 copies - Switch
Shikhondo: Soul Eater (Standard Edition): 2500 copies - Switch
Shikhondo: Soul Eater (Limited Edition): 3000 copies - PS4
Dimension Drive (Limited Edition): 3000 copies - Switch
Dimension Drive (standard Edition): 2000 copies - Switch

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:56:00 pm by bikingjahuty »