Author Topic: Nintendo Direct - November 12th  (Read 4579 times)

Nintendo Direct - November 12th
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:46:57 pm »
Just a heads up for folks as we are finally getting a new Nintendo Direct very soon.  Hopefully we'll get that confirmation of Twilight Princess HD and some other good surprises as they hinted about some new stuff coming out soon that hadn't been discussed before.  Also would be interesting if we got some Smash news, such as maybe a new character or two they plan to release for the game.  I'm also wanting new Mario Kart courses, so that would be great to announce.

aliensstudios

Re: Nintendo Direct - November 12th
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 03:45:10 pm »
Can't wait!
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

soera

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 06:05:31 pm »
Can a brotha be hopeful for a DQ VII 3DS ? Also Im super anxious for a release date for Bravely Default.

Im not sure that Nintendo themselves would be doing either of these at their Direct but its honestly the only stuff on Nintendo systems Im interested in right now.

maximo310

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 06:45:25 pm »
Can a brotha be hopeful for a DQ VII 3DS ? Also Im super anxious for a release date for Bravely Default.

Im not sure that Nintendo themselves would be doing either of these at their Direct but its honestly the only stuff on Nintendo systems Im interested in right now.
It would be a huge surprise if DQ VII 3DS got localized, given the fact that SE can't tell its international audience about its plans for Dragon Quest outside of DQ Heroes. I'm expecting Bravely Second to have a U.S. release date in the first half of 2016, hopefully Feburary or March.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 06:52:51 pm »
Good, same day as the big XBox One update. So I can watch that while it updates.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 10:05:55 am »
I hope Nintendo realizes this needs to be substantial.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 am »
So Hype!

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 08:14:55 am »
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/11-12-2015/

lol There's currently have a caption at the bottom stating the press event will not feature anything about NX.

gf78

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 08:46:01 am »
This is Nintendo we are talking about.  I figure they will show us already announced games, Reggie will be bullish and completely out of touch in his own world thinking Nintendo is still on top and we might see some new DLC announcements.

Anything beyond that?  I will be happy because I have zero expectations going into this.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2015, 09:51:36 am »
^ lol. Yeah they'll probably talk about Xeno Chronicles or something that we basically already know everything about. Personally I'm hoping for some Zelda U action!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 12:50:02 pm »
A physical release of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water... hey I can dream can't I?

gf78

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2015, 01:15:36 pm »
A physical release of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water... hey I can dream can't I?

I would buy that!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

pacpix

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 02:24:53 pm »
^ lol. Yeah they'll probably talk about Xeno Chronicles or something that we basically already know everything about. Personally I'm hoping for some Zelda U action!

Same.  I would love to get an update on the status of Zelda U today. 
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 03:44:39 pm »
They just put out a press release about smartphone games. I bet it's going to be about that.

pacpix

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 03:50:08 pm »
They just put out a press release about smartphone games. I bet it's going to be about that.

It says on the website that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX or mobile.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)