Author Topic: The SNES / Play Station hybrid: Apparently, it's the real deal!  (Read 2350 times)

doafan

Re: The SNES / Play Station hybrid: Apparently, it's the real deal!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 02:54:13 pm »
Heck, if I was filthy stinking rich...I'd offer them a million for it!   :o

Allow me to say that you are not the only one who has this crazy idea, if there is an auction for this baby it definitely will be for a lot of bucks also it's kinda sad that there aren't any know prototype titles for this one but I'll be happy if at least it run a PS1 title even the worst of all of them.

Damn and I was thinking that the idea of a Dreamcast running PS2 titles was the best  ::)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 03:01:37 pm »

Damn and I was thinking that the idea of a Dreamcast running PS2 titles was the best  ::)

You can do that? I know Bleemcast let you play PS1 titles, but I thought the DC wasn't as powerful as the PS2. How do you do this?

doafan

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 03:02:56 pm »
You can do that? I know Bleemcast let you play PS1 titles, but I thought the DC wasn't as powerful as the PS2. How do you do this?

Sorry got hyped and get carried away with PS2 instead of PS1, sorry  :P

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2015, 03:03:31 pm »

Sorry got hyped and get carried away with PS2 instead of PS1, sorry  :P

Damn, got all excited for minute.

retroone

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 03:29:45 pm »
I've been following this story on various sites for a while now. I'm glad they finally got it up and working. Yet another piece of video game history discovered!

gf78

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 03:40:23 pm »
I've been following this story on various sites for a while now. I'm glad they finally got it up and working. Yet another piece of video game history discovered!

I personally think it's right up there in the Top 5 most important pieces of gaming history. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us