Author Topic: January 2016 Pickups and Finds  (Read 24892 times)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: January 2016 Pickups and Finds
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2016, 01:53:29 pm »
Did you by mistake bought FF?  ;D

gf78

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2016, 02:11:01 pm »
Did you by mistake bought FF?  ;D

Lol...nah.  I had it preordered since it was announced last year.  Even though I have unceremoniously canceled the bulk of games I had preordered, FF Explorers, PVZ Garden Warfare 2 and Uncharted 4 avoided the chopping block. 

But as if it weren't obvious enough lately, I'm on a Star Wars kick.  Video games, books, movies, toys, statues, etc.  I have a pretty imposing looking 4-foot Darth Vader standing in the corner of my living room.   ;D
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

doafan

« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2016, 06:17:33 pm »
Am adding today Deus Ex: Human Revolution to my collection, downloaded this one this past Saturday guess that I was more excited watching the Royal rumble event that playing this one cause guess that I totally forgot about this one also have purchased another two costumes for Kasumi and Tina and it will be the last o them, at least for a while, am not freaking rich and really don't want to have all of them (this isn't Pokemon) just want to have those that I enjoy to see  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Warmsignal

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2016, 06:20:44 pm »
Another two crossed off the list. Got the two for $15. This one local place I keep talking about, it's amazing how much stuff they have. Been hitting it regularly for the past couple years and they probably still have 100 more games I wanna get, lol. They have just an absolutely massive stock of hoarded stuff that they've had in storage since the early 2000s. Selling them all for flat prices, regardless of the game. On top of that, I get a little bit of a discount for buying there so often. :D

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 06:23:21 pm by Warmsignal »

doafan

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2016, 06:23:04 pm »
Kickle Cubicle is a good one, if you like puzzles like Adventures of Lolo not as hard as Ninja Gaiden 2, this last one is gonna give you a headache if you are trying to finish the game, have tried this a lot of times but those stupid birds are my worst enemies but that's beside the point, anyway it's a nice addition to your collection.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2016, 09:18:24 pm »
Another two crossed off the list. Got the two for $15. This one local place I keep talking about, it's amazing how much stuff they have. Been hitting it regularly for the past couple years and they probably still have 100 more games I wanna get, lol. They have just an absolutely massive stock of hoarded stuff that they've had in storage since the early 2000s. Selling them all for flat prices, regardless of the game. On top of that, I get a little bit of a discount for buying there so often. :D

Kickle Cubicle is one of my favorite NES games.  I love it.  Like doafan said, it's a lot like Adventures of Lolo. 

If they have loads of games there, keep an eye out for my last 15?

Warmsignal

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »

Kickle Cubicle is one of my favorite NES games.  I love it.  Like doafan said, it's a lot like Adventures of Lolo. 

If they have loads of games there, keep an eye out for my last 15?

You got a list of which 15 they are? I know right off they don't have Samson, or Stadium Events. Probably did at one point, but not anymore. This place has probably double of what Theflea owns in terms of quantity. A lot of duplicates yes, but sometimes it's surprising which games they have dupes of. Sometimes it'll be a pretty uncommon game and they've got like 5, or 10 copies of it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:40:30 pm by Warmsignal »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2016, 09:38:36 pm »
You got a list of which 15 they are? I know right off they don't have Samson, or Stadium Events. Probably did at one point, but not anymore.

Here you go.  I don't expect you'll find Flintstones or Stadium Events in there, but the others could be.
Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak
Gun Nac
Isolated Warrior
Kick Master
Krion Conquest
Overlord
Race America
Stadium Events
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Swamp Thing
Sword Master
Tecmo Cup Soccer
Times of Lore
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar
Ultima: Warriors of Destiny

spac316

« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2016, 09:39:00 pm »
Got All Japan Pro Wrestling Ft. Virtua for Saturn, import today.

Warmsignal

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2016, 09:49:05 pm »
You got a list of which 15 they are? I know right off they don't have Samson, or Stadium Events. Probably did at one point, but not anymore.

Here you go.  I don't expect you'll find Flintstones or Stadium Events in there, but the others could be.
Gun Nac
Isolated Warrior
Kick Master
Krion Conquest
Overlord
Race America
Stadium Events
Swamp Thing
Sword Master
Tecmo Cup Soccer
Times of Lore

Hmm, my brother already bought what I think was their only copy of Gun Nac, and it was CIB too! I already checked once for Krion Conquest myself.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2016, 10:09:42 pm »

Gun Nac
Isolated Warrior
Kick Master
Krion Conquest
Overlord
Race America
Stadium Events
Swamp Thing
Sword Master
Tecmo Cup Soccer
Times of Lore

Oh, snap! I didn't know you were looking for Stadium Events! I have like 3 copies of that I found at various yard sales for $1 each!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2016, 10:10:19 pm »
Full disclosure: I don't have a single copy I just want people to like me.

pacpix

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2016, 10:48:29 pm »
Why would you lie to us Dashv?! :'(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:57:07 pm by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2016, 10:54:24 pm »
Mistakes were made.

Maybe it's a cry for help?

« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2016, 11:14:00 am »
Picked up a stack of MGSV standard strategy guides, 2 Tales of Zestiria strategy guides, the witcher 3 expansion pack, and a couple of steam game cards.

And Izuna 2 CIB