Author Topic: February 2016 Pick Up's and Finds.  (Read 30688 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: February 2016 Pick Up's and Finds.
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2016, 01:16:24 pm »
I got the Mega Man Collection for 3DS. This'll be another time I play through these. Damn I love these

Flashback2012

« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2016, 01:35:25 pm »
Is Gravity Rush Remastered an Amazon exclusive? I can't find hide nor hair of it on GameStop's website.  :P

desocietas

« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2016, 02:05:36 pm »
Is Gravity Rush Remastered an Amazon exclusive? I can't find hide nor hair of it on GameStop's website.  :P

It is indeed, so I picked one up just to have on hand.  Physical FTW!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2016, 02:06:57 pm »
Got some current gen goodness.

Really digging games with female leading characters!

I got Gravity Rush as well... Didn't want to find it sold out without extra printings later on down the line. (Plus, got it during the Prime discount period.)

I have Child of Light digitally, but I feel like I should get the physical version, too. Does it have a manual at all?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2016, 03:16:51 pm »

I got Gravity Rush as well... Didn't want to find it sold out without extra printings later on down the line. (Plus, got it during the Prime discount period.)

I have Child of Light digitally, but I feel like I should get the physical version, too. Does it have a manual at all?

It doesn't come with a manual, at least the Vita version.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2016, 03:43:31 pm »

Good to know - thanks!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2016, 05:44:17 pm »

I want to say yes because I think I read it somewhere. Don't know for sure though.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2016, 05:44:55 pm »

Good to know - thanks!

Vita is the only physical version and it does not have a manual. :(

desocietas

« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2016, 06:16:05 pm »
Vita is the only physical version and it does not have a manual. :(

Aw, that's a shame but thanks for the confirmation! Maybe I'll pick it up if I find it for cheap.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

aliensstudios

« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2016, 01:32:05 pm »
I got the Mega Man Collection for 3DS. This'll be another time I play through these. Damn I love these
I've already finished Mega Man 1 and 2. After beating Mega Man 1, 2 seemed way too easy, I might replay it on the hard mode to increase the challenge.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

telly

« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2016, 02:50:18 pm »
I've already finished Mega Man 1 and 2. After beating Mega Man 1, 2 seemed way too easy, I might replay it on the hard mode to increase the challenge.

Metal Blades honestly break the game haha. The only part of Mega Man 2 that was really hard for me was that fourth Wily Boss  :'(
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

aliensstudios

« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2016, 03:12:51 pm »

Metal Blades honestly break the game haha. The only part of Mega Man 2 that was really hard for me was that fourth Wily Boss  :'(
The only hard part of the game is the portions of the Wily Castle that require you to have items 1,2 and 3
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2016, 05:54:24 pm »
Getting ready for the big month of Zelda coming up in less than a week, and to my surprise, Toys R Us actually had the 6" Ganondorf! I've seen this for awhile online, never affordable or readily available, but saw this today and was pretty happy, especially after I've given up on finding the Blue Ring 8-Bit Link that is supposed to be Walgreens exclusive...Damn you, Walgreens!

desocietas

« Reply #193 on: February 26, 2016, 07:08:19 pm »
I've given up on finding the Blue Ring 8-Bit Link that is supposed to be Walgreens exclusive...Damn you, Walgreens!

Do you have a picture of it? I didn't see anything when I googled, but I can keep an eye out at my local stores.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

spac316

« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2016, 07:22:52 pm »
Got WCW Nitro and Power Move Pro Wrestling for PS1 today. Happy with these finds at a local thrift store.