Author Topic: Fire Emblem pre-orders  (Read 5026 times)

Flashback2012

Re: Fire Emblem pre-orders
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 01:18:38 am »
I know it's not the Nintendo M.O. but it would be nice if they JUST.MADE.MORE.  :P

soera

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 01:35:21 am »
I got my SE tonight with my keychains. :)

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 01:50:14 am »
Some just went available here :
http://m.ebay.com/itm/322012782169?rmvSB=true&_mwBanner=1

Good luck!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 04:02:08 am »

Good luck!
This is absolute BS.  I just got slapped with an order delay... and they are listing them on eBay?

I ordered it within minutes of it going up for preorder and I get to wait a whole damned month after everyone else... if I get it at all.

This is why we can't have nice things.

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 05:58:12 am »

Good luck!
This is absolute BS.  I just got slapped with an order delay... and they are listing them on eBay?

I ordered it within minutes of it going up for preorder and I get to wait a whole damned month after everyone else... if I get it at all.

Ugh. That's sucks... I saw that someone else on Twitter had a similar issue. I wonder if this is how Best Buy deals with orders that had issues with payment going through or what.  Even with the eBay listing, some folks said their orders were cancelled and there was less than 2000 sold. Not sure how accurate those numbers are, though.

If anything, having a preorder delayed is just bs. Just defeats the point of a preorder and drives gamers to other retailers.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 06:43:35 am »

Good luck!

Ugh. That's sucks... I saw that someone else on Twitter had a similar issue. I wonder if this is how Best Buy deals with orders that had issues with payment going through or what.  Even with the eBay listing, some folks said their orders were cancelled and there was less than 2000 sold. Not sure how accurate those numbers are, though.

If anything, having a preorder delayed is just bs. Just defeats the point of a preorder and drives gamers to other retailers.
yup.  Im cancelling my preorders and going to amazon.

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 09:58:47 am »
Good Ol' Amazon shipped mine yesterday and it should be here today :D

So excited!!!

abe

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 10:02:24 am »
Got mine. :D The stress is gone.

Lots of people were lined up before EB opened this morning just to see if they had any spare Special Editions. No spares though.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2016, 10:17:01 am »
A Best Buy rep assured me that it has not been delayed to March and that I should keep an eye on my emails for shipping information.

I'm still really sad.  This was the one game I was looking forward to this year.

aliensstudios

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2016, 11:18:23 am »
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 11:41:26 am »
Wooooooo, mine shipped.

I guess I should go cancel that Amazon backorder.

desocietas

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 12:46:03 pm »
Wooooooo, mine shipped.

I guess I should go cancel that Amazon backorder.

If you still have an order leftover in Amazon, I'm sure ctracy87 or another forum member would be interested in taking it off your hands!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2016, 01:11:39 pm »
If you still have an order leftover in Amazon, I'm sure ctracy87 or another forum member would be interested in taking it off your hands!
Nah, I'm cool, I don't need it. :p

devancowan

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2016, 09:47:33 pm »
If anyone by some random chance of luck comes across or has another copy for the limited edition I'd be happy to buy it off you :)

theflea

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2016, 08:33:19 pm »
dang I'm glad I pre-ordered this when it was first announced.
I knew it was going to be one of those to sell out quick, but sucks if you got a pre-order in and have it canceled on you.  :-\
I went in my local Gamestop and picked this up as soon as I could just in case someone tried to buy it out from under me.

If for some insane reason I see another copy on a store shelve, I'll let you guys know. 
"Happy game hunting!!!"