Author Topic: What if other franchises crossed with Dynasty Warriors?  (Read 7144 times)

soera

Re: What if other franchises crossed with Dynasty Warriors?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 09:55:18 pm »
I love the Marvel idea. I have another one of my own : Sailor Moon.

azure

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 10:46:22 pm »
hyperdimension neptunia anyone?
iffy seems to love pumping neptunia side-games out like candy, i could totally see it happening if they were approached.

Wasn't Neptunia Action Unleashed a musou style game?

kashell

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 09:42:49 am »
iffy seems to love pumping neptunia side-games out like candy, i could totally see it happening if they were approached.

There are two games like that so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 09:59:47 am »

There are two games like that so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Well damn, now I need to go get MegaTagmension.

spac316

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 01:28:07 am »
I don't really watch these shows but might as well list them.

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece

Or maybe a Shonen Jump Warriors.

But here's something I am a fan of, Full Metal Alchemist!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:35:32 am by spac316 »

azure

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 08:35:45 am »

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece

Bleach and One Piece both have Musou style games. Bleach: Soul Resurrección, and One Piece Pirate Warriors respectively. In fact PW was made by KT so technically it's an official warriors title. If you like FmA, you may want to check out Arslan. It's a Musou game based off Arslan Senki, which Hiromu Arakawa does the artwork for as well. Anyhow, the Shonen Jump Warriors sounds like a good time to me.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 09:47:47 am »
Has anyone said Ninja Turtles yet?

spac316

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 10:29:33 pm »

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece

Bleach and One Piece both have Musou style games. Bleach: Soul Resurrección, and One Piece Pirate Warriors respectively. In fact PW was made by KT so technically it's an official warriors title. If you like FmA, you may want to check out Arslan. It's a Musou game based off Arslan Senki, which Hiromu Arakawa does the artwork for as well. Anyhow, the Shonen Jump Warriors sounds like a good time to me.
Oh ok. I don't follow those shows at so I never known, lol!

And yes Turf, I mentioned TMNT already. Would be a good time indeed.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 10:40:00 pm »
Fire Emblem

jupiter

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 07:00:02 am »
Maybe if they made a space version where you just use a ship, it would be good. I still have good memories of X-Wing vs Tie Fighter and playing the large space battles.

That's actually kind of interesting. The gundam warriors games did some of this.

Oh, holy shit! There's an idea. Outlaw Star.

Ships that fight in melee combat, pirates casting spells from their ships, differing ammo having crazy effects. I'd be all over that if it was done right.

The Brutal Legend idea was also genius. The core Musou games have always had that asian-inspired hard rock sound track anyway.

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2016, 06:53:30 pm »
I haven't really kept up with a lot of the Musou games, but this is looking like one of the better ones they've made from footage I've seen of recent Dynasty Warrior games.  Still makes me laugh how much better this video games looks compared to the anime lol

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2016, 05:01:31 am »
The english title for the game seems like it makes no sense, since everything game related they've shown seems to take place after the Band of the Hawk events, and it makes it seem like Guts name is "Berserk", but it is nice they are just gonna put the Berserk OVA's they did a few years back directly into the game (Thank god nothing from the new anime will be in there) and that we are even getting this game to begin with.  It's out in North America on February 21,

Also announced at TGS, was a crossover Musou game called Musou Stars, which has Ninja Gaiden and others...because I didn't recognize anyone else lol Oh, except Kasumi from Dead or Alive.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:15:25 am by kamikazekeeg »

kashell

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2016, 08:27:52 am »
Sophie from Atelier Sophie?!?! Hell to the YES! I am so buying this.

azure

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2016, 08:41:28 am »
The english title for the game seems like it makes no sense, since everything game related they've shown seems to take place after the Band of the Hawk events, and it makes it seem like Guts name is "Berserk", but it is nice they are just gonna put the Berserk OVA's they did a few years back directly into the game (Thank god nothing from the new anime will be in there) and that we are even getting this game to begin with.  It's out in North America on February 21st.

I would honestly preferred CG scenes, as opposed to using clips from the Golden Age movies. I like seeing the anime style Warriors titles recreate scenes in their engine. That being said, it could be optional, and we still get CG scenes portrayed.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2016, 10:14:27 am »
I think that one girl in the beginning is from toukiden (there monster Hunter style game). The guy in red is Sanada(sp) from Samurai Warriors. So this game is going to essentially be their answer to Smash Bros from the looks of it so I am totally expecting Lu Bu from dynasty warriors to show up in the game