Author Topic: Hyrule Warrior Legends item code  (Read 1497 times)

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Hyrule Warrior Legends item code
« on: April 16, 2016, 04:04:48 pm »
I edited the item number from "LNA-CTR-P-BZHE-USA" to "CTR-P-BZHE-USA" and it was denied. Most, if not all 3DS games do not have the "LNA" part, in fact, I tried editing one or two with the "LNA" part before the item code when I first registered here and it was denied. Now it is being denied for not putting it? The back of the box is only "CTR-P-BZHE-USA". Which is it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:06:47 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

desocietas

Re: Hyrule Warrior Legends item code
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 04:14:45 pm »
I edited the item number from "LNA-CTR-P-BZHE-USA" to "CTR-P-BZHE-USA" and it was denied. Most, if not all 3DS games do not have the "LNA" part, in fact, I tried editing one or two with the "LNA" part before the item code when I first registered here and it was denied. Now it is being denied for not putting it? The back of the box is only "CTR-P-BZHE-USA". Which is it?

I think we usually go with the number on the cart itself. Are those the numbers you're submitting?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 04:16:58 pm »

I think we usually go with the number on the cart itself. Are those the numbers you're submitting?
The cart and the box have the same numbers, the only difference is that the cart has "LNA" before "CTR-P-BZHE-USA". I've been denied for putting "LNA" before the numbers in the past and never had a problem with keeping it out of the code until now. So, I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. I go by the code on the box. Seems like it's up in the air with a few accepting or denying the edits.

Badges

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 04:45:37 pm »
If the entry is for an item that was released inside of a package, then the item number should be the one that is on the package. If an entry currently has an item number of an included item, make sure you are not removing the information from the database. Meaning, put in the Description that the cart has that number.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:58:51 pm »
If the entry is for an item that was released inside of a package, then the item number should be the one that is on the package. If an entry currently has an item number of an included item, make sure you are not removing the information from the database. Meaning, put in the Description that the cart has that number.
So, is "LNA" before the code on 3DS chips correct or incorrect in the item number? I put what's on the packaging, not what's on the game cartridge itself--it just makes more sense to put the package barcode and item number as the listing is for the full package, not just a loose game. Item numbers always match games with the only difference being "LNA" in the beginning on the carts for 3DS chips. If "LNA" on the chip is what matters, then boy do we have a lot of 3DS games to edit through.

Badges

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 06:45:28 pm »
So, is "LNA" before the code on 3DS chips correct or incorrect in the item number? I put what's on the packaging, not what's on the game cartridge itself--it just makes more sense to put the package barcode and item number as the listing is for the full package, not just a loose game. Item numbers always match games with the only difference being "LNA" in the beginning on the carts for 3DS chips. If "LNA" on the chip is what matters, then boy do we have a lot of 3DS games to edit through.

LNA is the number on the cart. It should have the packaging item number. For items that do not have a cart image (*DS carts are quite clear) then the cart number should be in description, but it may be helpful to put that there anyways. Yes, the db needs a lot of work. :)