Author Topic: Prince killed by the Illuminati?  (Read 12615 times)

Warmsignal

Re: Prince killed by the Illuminati?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 05:34:31 pm »
But... I wouldn't just disregard everything from them, I think they're far more credible than most major news networks, which believe it or not, all have their own politically motivated perspectives thrown into the "reporting".

They actually aren't more credible.  The major media is a problem, but there's very little truth to what Infowars pushes.  They aren't an alternate news source with how much they routinely lie.  I'd take Fox News any day over Infowars and I hate Fox News lol You can look at youtube videos that lay out how often Alex Jones is wrong as he's constantly predicting events, like billions of people are going to be killed by the New World Order, or people thrown in camps, or WW3 is coming, and he puts them into timelines.  He's done this tons of recorded times, but people just seem to ignore how he's wrong nearly all the time and act like he's doing a service as an alternate news source. Even on the smaller things, I've found them to be 100% things.  There's very little they are right about other than attaching themselves to things to that are very regular news bites, but doesn't make them legit.

Anytime  someone tries to legitimize Jones, I say to look up his juice box video, where he's ranting and raving like a madman, tearing open a juice box to show where they are putting the stuff in the plastic liner to turn kids gay.  It's insanity that anyone finds him a reasonable source of news.  It's just infuriating when someone brings him up to me, since he's such a scumbag lol

Trust me, I know he's got a few screws loose. I can tell when he's going off on a rant about something that maybe even he believes, but you know it's absurd. I don't watch Alex Jones to hear his prophecies (I find them mostly amusing), but mostly for the headlines, because I'm so sick of the homogenized left-wing media and then conservative talk like Fox News, particularly the things they won't report on, the details they conveniently leave out and the one-sidedness. I'd rather get the more interesting stories, the whole picture of them, and then listen to Alex foam at the mouth for a few minutes. Doesn't mean I completely agree, or at all agree with him.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:37:08 pm by Warmsignal »

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 07:17:08 pm »
Trust me, I know he's got a few screws loose. I can tell when he's going off on a rant about something that maybe even he believes, but you know it's absurd. I don't watch Alex Jones to hear his prophecies (I find them mostly amusing), but mostly for the headlines, because I'm so sick of the homogenized left-wing media and then conservative talk like Fox News, particularly the things they won't report on, the details they conveniently leave out and the one-sidedness. I'd rather get the more interesting stories, the whole picture of them, and then listen to Alex foam at the mouth for a few minutes. Doesn't mean I completely agree, or at all agree with him.

It's about trustworthiness.  If Infowars is wrong most of the time, and blatantly, obviously, lying a whole lot, why think they are being honest about more normal stories? Even if they talk about some other things others won't, it's so tainted with their dishonesty, it's not even worth it.  I've seen them take relatively normal stories that aren't the usual conspiracy nonsense, and spin them into a story that fits their narratives. 

Just because you don't want to get news from Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, doesn't mean that you have to dig through the rubbish of Infowars as an alternate news source lol

rayne315

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 12:55:22 pm »
ahh damn I missed all the fun... this thread got ridiculously large and with mostly worthless garbage so in true tl:dr I only read the first page.

BUT I just want to point out that given enough time, and typewriters, a million monkeys will compose the complete works of Shakespeare... what im getting at here is that all those conspiracy theorists out their will eventually connect every possible thing together, regardless of how weak the connection is, and make these grandiose explanations that they will believe whole heartedly in regardless of how much information their is to the contradiction.

the much needed critical thinking and ability to find reputable sources are absent from these individuals to make the proper connections that will so easily disprove their own beliefs.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:58:30 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 02:05:44 pm »
I bet it was Professor X's idea, the guy has been turning into a grade-A asshole in the last few years:

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 09:52:33 pm »
This must obviously be the illuminati covering up his death:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/prince-told-he-had-aids-weeks-before-his-death-104022008.html

Badges

gf78

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 02:56:15 pm »
It wasn't the Illuminati.  It was the....the....LaLiLuLeLo!  LaLiLuLeLu!  Damnit....I meant to say it was the....LaLiLuLeLo!  Oh, I give up.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us