Author Topic: What is your favorite Simpson's game?  (Read 1461 times)

What is your favorite Simpson's game?
« on: April 25, 2016, 09:44:04 pm »
I like hit and run and Bart's Nightmare best.

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What is your favorite Simpson's game?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 10:53:48 pm »
The Arcade Game.  Konami could do no wrong with beat 'em ups in the early 90's

Then Hit & Run is #2.  That game was fun.  The amount of voice acting was crazy!

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 11:04:40 pm »
Only one I ever played was the arcade one.  Solid beat-em up that I actually got to play on a cabinet as it was one of the few a small arcade near me in my home town had.  I think I had tried to play Bart's Nightmare at one point, but I don't remember it being anything great.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 02:39:44 am »
The only decent Simpsons game I've ever played was the Arcade Beat em' up. Bart's Nightmare is okay, but the older I get the more I hate this game. Every other Simpsons game I've played ranges from bad to total crap. Haven't played many of the newer simpsons games, so they might be decent.

tpugmire

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 09:05:05 am »
Probably Tapped Out. I've played it almost every day for several years now.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

gf78

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 09:19:27 am »
I'm not the best person for this topic because I hate the Simpsons.  So, none for me.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 10:22:35 am »
The one in the arcade.

indenton

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 10:50:31 am »
Only played a couple of Simpsons games, I played Hit & Run a lot as a kid, Road rage's was okay but then I found out about it being a clone of Crazy Taxi and I lost all respect for it.  I remember finding the Simpson arcade game in an amusement park once, I watched the demo roll since not a soul was in that arcade room, wasn't clued up on what it was exactly, so I didn't play it.  I'll take everyone's word for it and agree that it's pretty solid and one of, if not the best Simpsons video game. 

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 03:39:33 pm »
The arcade one was, of course, the best. But I have fond memories of Krusty's Fun House.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 03:42:38 pm »
I'm with the consensus, here. Simpsons Arcade.

shepard11

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 03:48:53 pm »
I'm not the best person for this topic because I hate the Simpsons.  So, none for me.

Geez ya think a guy! I'd say a happy tie between Simpsons Arcade and Simpsons Hit n Run (GC). I will say not a huge fan of The Simpsons Game on the Xbox 360

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 04:54:59 pm »
I like Road Rage (GC) but I'm a big Crazy Taxi fan so it makes sense I guess.

doafan

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 08:04:14 pm »
Three of them where without a doubt the Arcade is the best one of all followed by The Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror for the Gameboy Color and the last one Krusty's Funhouse: Featuring the Simpsons, they characters from the show help Krusty so guess that this one is valid  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy