Author Topic: Elephant or Panda?  (Read 3443 times)

Elephant or Panda?
« on: July 21, 2016, 07:25:01 am »
Grey descendant of the Wolly Mammoth. Large trunk having often clustered African Elephant.  Or Cute Cuddly black and white bamboo eating Panda Bear  ;D.

kashell

Re: Elephant or Panda?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:28:57 am »
Both.

azure

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 11:03:18 am »
Panda, I've always liked bears.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 02:00:59 pm »

indenton

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 10:38:29 pm »

Why do you even bother commenting.  It's in the off-topic section of the forum for a reason, that's Marv's style!

Flashback2012

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 12:49:48 am »

Why do you even bother commenting.  It's in the off-topic section of the forum for a reason, that's Marv's style!

You're not wrong but it's a little tedious and tiresome. There's 11 topic started by him just on the first page. He's free to post whatever style of "This or That" subjects he wants to but I wouldn't be heartbroken if a mod magically combined all of them into one thread.  :P

That said, this is the correct response...

Both.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 05:16:55 pm »

Like most people on this planet, I tend to comment in response to an event or action.

As Flashback stated, the topics are tiresome and there are a LOT of them. Style or not, it's annoying. It may be in the off-topic section of the forums, but it's also CLEARLY listed under the "Latest Threads" on your own personal user page. I really couldn't care less about them if I couldn't see them, but unfortunately, I haven't gone blind yet. It's extremely noticeable. I did make an attempt to hide them myself with an inspect element addon, but that made the site unusable. I hope one of the next features implemented would be a way to hide some of those listings on the user page.

Until then,

"..."

doafan

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 07:01:28 pm »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

indenton

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 11:20:18 am »

Like most people on this planet, I tend to comment in response to an event or action.

As Flashback stated, the topics are tiresome and there are a LOT of them. Style or not, it's annoying. It may be in the off-topic section of the forums, but it's also CLEARLY listed under the "Latest Threads" on your own personal user page. I really couldn't care less about them if I couldn't see them, but unfortunately, I haven't gone blind yet. It's extremely noticeable. I did make an attempt to hide them myself with an inspect element addon, but that made the site unusable. I hope one of the next features implemented would be a way to hide some of those listings on the user page.

Until then,

"..."

They started off interesting, but they quickly became uninspired.  Hence I didn't leave a response myself. 

I dunno, maybe a threshold as to how many new threads you can create per week/day or something. Please don't take it the wrong way Marv, but it's starting to get out of hand and full of nonsense even for the off-topic section of the forum

Hell, new kid, why don't you just tell Marv to shut his trap, that'll make a good impression
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:24:53 am by indenton »

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 12:27:07 pm »

that's Marv's style!

I didn't know that "stupid" and "annoying" was a style.

kashell

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 05:58:57 pm »

that's Marv's style!

Easy there, slugger. Marvel's topics are a bit outrageous, but they're not causing anyone any harm and they're in the "Off Topic" section of the forum.

indenton

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 07:04:51 pm »

You can leave whenever you like

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 07:28:32 pm »

You can leave whenever you like

Leave or stay? Come or go? In or Out? Ingress or Egress?

indenton

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 07:58:23 pm »
Leave or stay? Come or go? In or Out? Ingress or Egress?
I guess this is some kind of reference, is it from the new GooseBlasters movie?

Nickkchilla

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 01:46:08 am »

Until then,

"..."

They started off interesting, but they quickly became uninspired.  Hence I didn't leave a response myself. 

I dunno, maybe a threshold as to how many new threads you can create per week/day or something. Please don't take it the wrong way Marv, but it's starting to get out of hand and full of nonsense even for the off-topic section of the forum

Hell, new kid, why don't you just tell Marv to shut his trap, that'll make a good impression

Weak.

I'll bite though, as I'm sure that was the desired reaction.

I'd much rather leave a "good impression" on someone, than to immediately become two-faced on my argument in the very next post.

I'm done. This topic will likely degrade to generic nonsense at this point and should be locked, so I will no longer view or respond to any further comments here.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:50:00 am by Nickkchilla »