Author Topic: Which starter Pokemon did you pick?  (Read 3044 times)

Re: Which starter Pokemon did you pick?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 07:22:43 pm »
Bulbasaur, just always loved him since I was a kid. Even have a plush one sitting on my computer desk.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 07:35:12 pm »
Cyndaquil

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:15 pm »
Bulbasaur <3

necrosexual

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 10:02:47 pm »
first time squirtle because someone else decided for me because i was indecisive. i had blue. they said, pick the cover 'mon. so i did.

bulbasaur for life tho.

(as for the others: totodile, i box gen 3, turtwig, box these too, fennekin... i don't know sun/moon starters because i wanna play it spoiler free)

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

stealthrush

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur?  :D

I pick Squirtle

Bulbasaur.
Every Time for the Blue Ver.

kashell

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 08:17:56 am »
Fun fact about Kashell's Triumphant history:

When I was a freshman in high school (which WAS NOT that long ago) I gave a speech on Pokémon in my English class. Not only was it fun, I got the highest grade in the class on it.

Remind me sometime to tell you about my "How To" speech in Oral Communication class in college.  It was only the 3rd 100% the teacher had ever given.

I sure will. I love a good story.

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 10:36:26 am »
Red/Blue: Bulbasaur
Gold/Silver: Totodile
Ruby/Sapphire: Torchick
Diamond/Pearl: Turtwig
Black/White: Snivy
X/Y: Chespin
Sun/Moon: Popplio

telly

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2016, 06:31:38 pm »
Red/Blue: Squirtle
Gold/Silver: Cyndaquil
Ruby/Sapphire: Mudkip
Diamond/Pearl: Turtwig
Black/White: Oshawott
X/Y: Froakie
Sun/Moon: Popplio

I usually pick water types, but I'll pick the occasional fire or grass type too :)
Currently Playing:
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch), Super Paper Mario (Wii)

My music collection | My Backloggery

jupiter

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 06:21:06 am »
Bulbasaur with PokeBlue, I was young and focused all my effort on that one pokemon, hahaha. Ended up like lvl. 93 Venasaur while the rest of my party was maybe 30-50's. Good times. Some of the best times I've ever had with a game, in fact.

Totodile 2nd gen. My favorite gen. The games were incredible. As much as I loved gen 1, gen 2 will always be king in my heart. There was something seemingly sinister and dark about that game for whatever reason, maybe had to do with my mental maturation and realization that these animals were meat-slaves lol. Odd side note; I found a working pokemon crystal cartridge at the bust stop in school. It had been stomped on a few good times but still worked. Must have been fate.

Torchic for Emerald, my second favorite in the series. Although I love the game overall I couldn't really get into the starters for whatever reason.

D/P, Piplup. Empoleon is a boss. This was the last gen I played all the way through.

Tepig for what little I played of B/W. Really need to pick that game up again.

I have not played X/Y. Hopefully I can get hardware before Sun/Moon comes out, it looks pretty sweet. Probably pick Litten, 'cause come on....its a kitten.

Damn, now I want to play Silver.

alkaid

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2016, 05:54:19 am »
Charmander, because why wouldn't you pick a fire-breathing dragon?
Nah, Squirtle is cool too, I picked him at least one playthrough of the original games. Bulbasaur is cute.
No, really.

shepard11

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2016, 01:07:45 am »
Charmander because Charizard was the man on the box. Well that until I got Alakazaam because I was one of the random kids that owned a link cable. Alakazaam is still my go to pokemon with every game I play breeding a perfect one (Abra) for Sun and Moon. My first time beating the game was Alakazaam Charizard Gryodos Haunter Victrebel and Pidgeto.

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 08:47:01 pm »
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Turtwig, Chespin