Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III  (Read 1435 times)

jcalder8

Assassin's Creed III
« on: March 01, 2012, 08:55:53 pm »
Ubisoft announced today that ACIII will be taking place during the American Revolution.

I have to say that I am less than excited about this time period. I thought that Europe was a better background for the series with how it is rich with history and you are traveling back to it. I will still pick it up for sure as I have loved the other games in the series but I think that I will be waiting for the normal Ubisoft price drop before I get it.

scott

Re: Assassin's Creed III
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:16:17 pm »
I love the American Revolution period and I'm excited for this game. Makes me wonder how we are going to interact with the founding fathers or the Boston Tea Party. There is a lot of room to work with. The only thing I'm wondering is if it'll be more focused on the outside world and less so on individual cities. It'll be a day one purchase for me, like every other game in the series.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

psydswipe

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 03:23:28 am »
The end of Revelations did indicate that it would most likely be in the Northeast US area. It was really just the time period we didn't know. This must be the finale for the intended trilogy. Of course we got the two Ezio spinoffs as well, and they'll probably keep making Assassin's Creed games without Desmond.

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:06:59 pm »

madmax

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 11:36:10 pm »
I've got AC2, 2.3 and 2.6 lines up and ready to play :D I just need the time. I played the first one and absolutely loved it. I got through 50% of AC2 on my PS3 before it died. I got them all lined up on PC (which i've plugged on the bigscreen and will use a ps3 controller). I'm excited for ACIII

scott

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:27 am »
I just restarted Revelations the other day. I still need to go back to brotherhood though and finish the puzzles

scott

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:02 am »
Put in my preorder with Amazon. I'll still get the metal case too. Woot. I can't wait for this game.

jcalder8

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 04:58:55 pm »
Have they announced a special edition for it?

scott

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 09:43:16 am »
Not that I know of. But I've not gotten any of the special editions yet. Plus we never get the coolest version of the special editions of Assassin's Creed anyway, so I don't care.

jcalder8

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 10:17:55 am »
I thought the CE from number 2 was pretty good.