Author Topic: Dream controller?  (Read 3020 times)

Dream controller?
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:27:39 pm »
My dream controller would have a compartment for water, so when you went in water it would mist you with water and it would have a electric zap mechanism that would zap you when you take damage to make the pain realistic. like those dollar store zapper pranks.  Also the controller would have a solar panel and run on the sun. it would be about as big as a wii u pad to fit all the assets.  In games where it is raining it would mist you with the water too. it would make it so much more realistic.   also the controller would blow massive amounts of air out of it like a subwoofer to simulate air during windy scenes or high speed on motorcycles ect...  it would put you into the game.  if you were to die it would zap you really bad. making you want to try harder not to die. it would make the feeling of life or death more serious.  Also it would have the ability to make holograms and 3d objects to interact with in the virtual reality.

what is your thoughts for a perfect paddle?  :)

azure

Re: Dream controller?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:23:16 pm »

My dream controller is already a reality <3

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 08:01:51 am »
My dream controller is already a reality <3
Missing left Z trigger.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 11:06:24 am »
A controller with a compartment for several bags of weed. Then I could light up a Christmas tree's worth to get high enough to understand this sort of thought process. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:19:47 am by Nickkchilla »

gf78

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 11:14:58 am »
My perfect controller already exists.  http://vgcollect.com/item/90446

Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Nickkchilla

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 11:17:14 am »
My perfect controller already exists.  http://vgcollect.com/item/90446

Okay. Now that is boss.

gf78

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 11:25:23 am »
Okay. Now that is boss.

It is hands-down, head & shoulders above any other controller I have ever used including Scuff controllers.  You can customize everything from the height of the thumbsticks, to mapping buttons to the paddles on the back.  You use the app to make presets for different games or use already existing ones created by other gamers & developers.  You can even lock the triggers so they only travel half the normal distance for a full depress.  The little switch allows you to have two active profiles running on the controller at the same time and switch them on the fly. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

soera

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 12:42:57 pm »
Im disappointed there isnt a PS4 version.

soera

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 12:46:43 pm »
As far as mine goes -

jupiter

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 02:37:35 pm »

For real. I'd buy in an instant. My dream controller is pretty much that. I'd prefer it to be more similar to the dualshock 2 though.

I might end up getting one of the xbox ones for my pc anyhow.

EDIT: Op's controller is bat-shit crazy lol. Though I wouldn't mind some kind of 3d hologram projection.

Link

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 05:09:15 pm »
Who said "dream"?   :P

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

/
                       |
O========|[[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                       |
                        \

jupiter

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 06:38:04 pm »
^Ewww, get it out of here.

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2016, 08:56:30 am »
Who said "dream"?   :P

What on earth am I looking at?  Did someone jam an iPod nano touch into a dreamcast controller?

kashell

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2016, 10:13:57 am »
Hexen? Where you at, dawg?

gf78

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 10:41:38 am »

I was really hoping Sony would make a high-end controller you can customize.  That, and put a guard around the L2 and R2 buttons so you don't accidentally press them when you set the controller down!