Author Topic: What is your favorite Xbox exclusive?  (Read 2294 times)

What is your favorite Xbox exclusive?
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:52:18 pm »
Mine is the Forza Horizon series :D

retrogemcollector

Re: What is your favorite Xbox exclusive?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 08:41:39 pm »
Lost Odyssey.

maximo310

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 09:11:17 pm »
Raiden Fighters Aces,guwange , or Mushihime Futari 1.5.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 09:22:18 pm »
Are we just talking original XBox?

-Arx Fatalis - Fantastic first-person action-RPG set in and underground, medieval world. Could use a big more music, but otherwise very enjoyable.
-Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge - This is like a sort of open-world, pre-WWII era plane game. You play as a pilot that can take on various missions for money, or to further the storyline. You earn money to upgrade your plane, buy new planes, and upgrade your base. Very unique, and cool.
-Dungeons & Dragon: Heroes - If you like games like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights, then you'll love this. Great hack-n-slash dungeon-crawling to be had in this one.
-Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Fantastic open-world action-RPG. The reason I bought an XBox. No other game that generation comes close in terms of size and scope.
-Halo 1 & 2 - Not much I can say about this that you don't already know. I love a great sci-fi story, and a great game; and these are both.
-Jade Empire - A unique action-RPG set in Ancient China, based around martial arts and learning new techniques. It also uses a good vs. bad system where your decisions influence the outcome of the story and how your character grows.
-MechAssault 1 & 2 - Some of my favorite mech-combat games I've ever played. Much more on the arcade side of things than the simulator side of things. And that's why I love it. I just want to jump into a mech, and cause chaos. Oh, and the destructive environments in this game blow up so beautifully.
-Panzer Dragoon: Orta - The 4th game in the franchise, which goes back to it's shooter roots (rather than RPG which the game before it was). This is one of those games that blends the story, visuals, and music beautifully; and feels like a work of art in video game form. A must-play for original XBox owners.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:29:43 am by burningdoom »

azure

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 09:35:17 pm »
Viva Pinata for me, with Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon close behind.

hexen

Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

stealthrush

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 01:20:32 am »
GunValkyrie
Crimson Sea
Metal Wolf Chaos
Spikeout: Battle Street
Steel Battalion

Never got to try out N.U.D.E. Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment.

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 01:34:16 am »
So all generations? Well Halo I'm still partial too even if I haven't really liked Halo since 3.  That series won't be exclusive to Xbox for much longer either. 

Chromehounds was pretty great from what I remember.

Can't think of too many more.  The original Xbox was basically a Halo machine and the 360, it mostly had multi-platform stuff or things like Dead Rising are now on other systems.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is actually a good game once you separate it from being the game that no one wanted lol

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 02:27:23 am »
This one is easy.

Although it was technically released on the DC in Japan and Europe, Shenmue 2 was an XBOX exclusive here in the states. Favorite game of all time actually :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 03:13:24 am »
The Ninja Gaiden games and Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate.

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 03:08:43 pm »
Halo

pizzasafari

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 10:55:54 pm »
Ooo, which Xbox are we talking?

Original Xbox depends, if I can include Morrowind since the only console it's on is Xbox I'll say that. Otherwise, there's a lot of other exclusives I love but my favourite of them is possibly Jet Set Radio Future.

Xbox 360, easily Lost Odyssey.

Haven't played any Xbox One games.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 11:59:20 pm »
If we are talking 360 then I'll say:

Alan Wake

and

Quantum Break

Amazing storylines in both games.

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 08:40:06 am »
For owning about 200 xbox games, I've never actually played an Xbox game.

As for 360 and X1, not sure.  I guess the Forza Horizon series.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 06:56:28 pm »
Xbox Halo,Conker live & reloaded, Morrowind, Fable, Farcry, Half-Life 2, Jade Empire, J.S.R.F, Kingdom Under Fire, Kung Fu Chaos, MechAssault, Metal Slug 3, Midtown Madness 3, Oddworld, Otogi, Panzer Dragoon, Phantom Dust, Project Gotham, Samurai Shodown V, Shenmue II, Star Wars Obi-Wan, Stubbs the zombie, Xyanide
Xbox 360 Gears of war, Alan Wake, Culdcept, Amped 3, Blue Dragon, Call of Juarez, Chrome Hounds, Crackdown, Earth Defense Force 2017, Forza, Full Auto, Halo, Halo Wars, Import Tuner challenge, Ace Combat, Kameo, Lost Odyssey, Zoids Assault, WarTech, Too Human, Star Treck Legacy, Spectral Force 3,Ridge Racer 6, Raiden Fighter Aces, RaidenIV, Quake 4.