Author Topic: What is your favorite GameBoy?  (Read 1637 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What is your favorite GameBoy?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 02:42:25 am »
I never even took handhelds seriously until the GBA came out. Before then, console games were just sooo much better than handheld games, that I didn't bother with them.

If you never played Links Awakening do yourself a favor and get the DX version (it's in color).

The game is a masterpiece.

Oh yeah, I got that when I got my GBA. Zeldas, Marios, and Metroids were first on my checklist. I checked out the original and GBC's library, in general, once I got a GBA.

sworddude

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 05:39:11 am »
For gba games I'll always play on the gamecube gameboy player with a GC component cable wich is way more fun than playing on a small screen.
Would never spend 250+ on a cable

True I would never spend that much on a cable either, however lucky me that I got mine 2,5 years ago for only 20 euro´s shipping included when I knew nothing about it. The add mentioned it would improve image quality and it was an original Nintendo cable with the logo etc so I gave it a shot. Turnes out it was pretty rare and expensive so I was pretty lucky ??? The image quality is a huge improvement allot more clear and sharp, it is a must have for the gamecube gameboy player if the price wasn´t to high but For only 20 euro´s I cannot recommend this cable enough.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

shepard11

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2016, 02:09:06 pm »
I'd say my original Gameboy I got for X-mas one year (still have that thing with the box and all the bells and whistles) but when I'm not playing my 3DS. I'm usually using my super gameboy. Something about playing gameboy with a 55 inch HD TV screen is just appealing. 

lordscott

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2016, 03:53:18 pm »
I'll have to be honest and say GameBoy Advance SP It's my most favorite GameBoy system & it's still is my most favorite GameBoy system when & if i ever want to & if i choose to play anymore of gameboy,gameboy color & gameboy advance games & like i said if i choose to & if i want to play anymore of gameboy,gameboy color & gameboy advance games.

Because you can charge it up while gameboy,gameboy color & GameBoy Advance it takes batteries + it eats up some,most or a lot of money due to buying batteries while GameBoy Advance SP all you need is a charger+it can play both gameboy,gameboy color games & gameboy advance games and it's also designed nicely it's like a compact if I've chosen a right word to described it of how awesome and how fun that GameBoy Advance SP really is :).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:57:52 pm by lordscott »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2016, 05:53:46 pm »
Gotta go with the original !
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730