Author Topic: Spiderman or Batman?  (Read 1333 times)

Spiderman or Batman?
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:16:58 pm »
Which super hero do you prefer? :D   

Who has better games in your opinion? :)   
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:19:57 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

Re: Spiderman or Batman?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:48:04 pm »
Batman

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:48:49 pm »
Batman hands down!

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 05:16:09 pm »
Batman.  Spiderman has a couple alright games, but never anything really great.  Batman had a couple okay games, but then it got a couple of Top Tier games with the Arkham games and are signficantly better than anything else Spiderman did.

As characters, despite being more of a Marvel guy, I like Batman a lot more since I got into him more with Keaton Batman movies, the Bale movies, the animated series, and the animated movies.  Spiderman is sorely lacking in that department other than maybe the one 90's cartoon, but Batman's animated series is far, far, better.

doafan

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 06:17:55 pm »
The answer is so simple, Batman games are much better also in my opinion the character is much better and complete, even after years the DC company has decided to rename the Justice League franchise because of his popularity, now it's called Batman and his bitches xD

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:14:45 pm »
I like Spider-Man better in general. Better comic stories, at least. But the Arkham series of Batman games takes the cake for best games.

stealthrush

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 09:37:31 pm »
Which super hero do you prefer? :D   

Who has better games in your opinion? :)

Never liked Super Man. I felt he was unrealistic; having many special abilities, 1-weakness, I despised him. I always felt a strong sentiment towards villains as an early age. I remember crying when heroes crushed the antagonist plan. That being said, I prefer Batman being the dark anti-hero of Gotham city.

When it comes to video-games, Batman.

Flashback2012

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 12:39:25 am »
Why not both?  :P

Batman and Spider-Man are my #2 & #3 heroes in that order (The top five goes Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel (DC), Huntress (DC)).

Game wise, I've played and enjoyed more Batman games than I have Spider-Man ones.  ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 09:34:49 am »
I've always liked Spider-Man more.  It's just more for me. 

Now, the Batman movies and games are way better.  I just like the idea of Spider-Man more.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 12:47:59 pm »
Why not both?  :P

Batman and Spider-Man are my #2 & #3 heroes in that order (The top five goes Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel (DC), Huntress (DC)).

Game wise, I've played and enjoyed more Batman games than I have Spider-Man ones.  ;)

Both of those issues are fantastic reads! I own them both. The first has them fighting Joker and Carnage. And the 2nd one has Kingpin and Ra's Al Ghul teaming up against the heroes.

Flashback2012

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 01:18:35 pm »
Both of those issues are fantastic reads! I own them both. The first has them fighting Joker and Carnage. And the 2nd one has Kingpin and Ra's Al Ghul teaming up against the heroes.

I own both of them as well (my favorite comics are team-up books like these as well as series like DC Comics Presents and Marvel Team-Up). I remember the latter being good but I don't recall enjoying the former, probably because I have HUGE disdain for the Carnage character (I'm not overly fond of the Joker either  :P).

anagar

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 09:58:27 pm »
SPIDER-MAN!
Batman games are better between the two. But I'm really excited for the Spider-Man game on PS4.
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

azure

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2016, 03:08:28 pm »
Spider-man for me, not a fan of Batman.