Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016  (Read 30318 times)

pacpix

Re: Secret Santa 2016
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2016, 01:16:25 pm »
Picked up the last item for my package today  ;D

Pro tip: Don't use the packaging as wrapping paper. Otherwise, the present will smell icky!

Who would be crazy enough to do something like that?   ;)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2016, 02:13:16 pm »
Picked up the last item for my package today  ;D

Pro tip: Don't use the packaging as wrapping paper. Otherwise, the present will smell icky!

Who would be crazy enough to do something like that?   ;)

Have you talked to the animals around here?  It's just a short time before someone gets a chocolate encased gift.

soera

« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2016, 09:44:33 am »
Getting closer to Christmas. Its already December now. I do have a lot of people that have already sent but waiting on the rest.

« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2016, 09:46:55 am »
I'm planning on shipping out Monday.  I need to pick up some wrapping paper Saturday and wrap the gifts and buy postage.

Flashback2012

« Reply #304 on: December 03, 2016, 03:21:41 am »
Getting closer to Christmas. Its already December now. I do have a lot of people that have already sent but waiting on the rest.

This is something of a do or die weekend to get the stuff together for my recipient. I'm going up to the flea tomorrow in the hopes that my connection up there was able to source me a copy of the game with a good battery. There's some other stuff I'm looking at for them too game wise if that doesn't pan out. I would like to hold out hope that I can find something from their want list.  :P

telly

« Reply #305 on: December 03, 2016, 10:43:28 am »

This is something of a do or die weekend to get the stuff together for my recipient. I'm going up to the flea tomorrow in the hopes that my connection up there was able to source me a copy of the game with a good battery. There's some other stuff I'm looking at for them too game wise if that doesn't pan out. I would like to hold out hope that I can find something from their want list.  :P

I mean, you still have some time, right? Or will you not be able to get any shopping done in the next couple of weeks?
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #306 on: December 03, 2016, 11:01:34 am »

There's always eBay. That's what I did after failing at my couple of local spots.

Flashback2012

« Reply #307 on: December 03, 2016, 11:59:40 am »
I mean, you still have some time, right? Or will you not be able to get any shopping done in the next couple of weeks?

Yeah there's a little bit of time but I'm not trying to be that guy and be right up on the deadline.  ;)

There's always eBay. That's what I did after failing at my couple of local spots.

I'd prefer to not deal with eBay if at all possible but I might have to if I can't find it local.

davifus

« Reply #308 on: December 03, 2016, 01:26:05 pm »
I should get my package out sometime next week [5th-10th]. Still Waiting 1 or 2 more things to come in and about to be finals week.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2016, 05:09:07 pm »
Got my gift today! Couldn't wait so I opened it, only to realize everything was wrapped in the package. That game me second thoughts and now I'm gonna wait at least another week or two. I'm really pumped though!!!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2016, 05:28:38 pm »
Mine has arrived as well. My wife is gonna love the kitten wrapping paper!

nellen

« Reply #311 on: December 03, 2016, 08:36:07 pm »
i would love too but not this year hopefully next . sounds like a lot of fun  :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2016, 09:46:00 am »
Got mine out

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2016, 04:15:28 pm »

Batteries are pretty simple to swap. Plenty of folks on here know how to do it. If a good game with a bad battery was the best you could do I'm sure one of us here on the forums could help a brutha or sista out. :)

Warmsignal

« Reply #314 on: December 04, 2016, 11:17:13 pm »
Mine was shipped Saturday. Remembered the next day that I meant to include a note inside of it, but totally forgot.  :-X