Author Topic: The Nintendo Switch (Formerly NX) - March 2017  (Read 18806 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: The Nintendo Switch (Formerly NX) - March 2017
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2017, 09:30:56 pm »
Fire Emblem Waifu Warriors Nintendo Direct scheduled for January.
When the only actual character shown was Chrom

abe

« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2017, 09:37:23 pm »
Fire Emblem Husbando Warriors Nintendo Direct scheduled for January.
When the only actual character shown was Chrom

Ftfy ;)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2017, 12:48:56 am »
So after the presentation my take-away is that the concept itself for the console is awesome. But the game line-up just doesn't have me excited enough.

The 4 games I'm excited the most about I can already get or will get on my XBox One, Wii U, or 3DS: Skyrim Remastered, Sonic Mania, LoZ: Breath of the Wild, and Dragon Quest XI.

Maybe if any of those were exclusives, they would have wooed me as an early adopter. But for now, I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines and wait and see what happens, and see if any must-have titles pop-up on it for me. I'll just keep Nintendo-ing on with my Wii U and 3DS XL for now.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:08:24 am by burningdoom »

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2017, 02:34:16 am »
Burning Doom - in 2030 when Nintendo is finally pulling itself out of near obscurity and releasing It's first significant Mario game in the past 10 years on the Wireless Holo-Individualizer; we will blame you for the 12 years that we cried through. You will support the Switch! Sell all your earthly possessions and follow and obey the Switch.

You already own a Wii U? You have done your part, soldier. You were on the battle field with us during the darkest of days.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

silversyx

« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2017, 12:09:48 pm »
Burning Doom - in 2030 when Nintendo is finally pulling itself out of near obscurity and releasing It's first significant Mario game in the past 10 years on the Wireless Holo-Individualizer; we will blame you for the 12 years that we cried through. You will support the Switch! Sell all your earthly possessions and follow and obey the Switch.

You already own a Wii U? You have done your part, soldier. You were on the battle field with us during the darkest of days.

Amen