Author Topic: November 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 16451 times)

shepard11

Re: November 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 08:44:31 pm »
I know I've been a ghost lately. But it's been crazy my store got brought out. I was promoted to a being manager of two stores in two different cities so I haven't had time have fun. I did finally go to one of my favorite haunts today (man I missed it). I ended up picking up.

Nes:
Pro Wrestling (3 Screw)

SNES:
Radical Psycho Machine Racing

Sega:
Bubsy II (still in case)

I'm hoping to ramp up my collecting soon with all these hours of overtime.

spac316

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 09:23:58 pm »
I just picked up Ape Escape:On the loose for PSP and Mario's early years:Preschool fun for SNES as well as the instruction book for Dr. Mario Game Boy.
Also got a Zelda chain and 3DS usb charge cable.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 09:52:17 pm »
Ps3:
homefront
sniper ghost warrior
ncaa football 13
burnout paradise
driver san fran
Call of juarez
la noire
COD: Ghost
nba live 09
bf3

gamecube
Zelda Ocarina of time/master quest
aquaman(sealed/new)
zelda the wind waker  x2 one is new/sealed
eternal darkness sanitys requiem x2, one is new/sealed
medal of honor rising sun
goldeneye rigye agent
pikman 2
Final fantasy crystals chronicles
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:03:59 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

creag4

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 10:56:29 pm »
Just last weekend I went to a smaller convention / swap meet with a  few of the buddies I sell at flea markets with.  Turned out to be maybe 8-10 collectors just trading and selling games.  One of the vendors actually had a copy of EVO for the SNES, which was one of the titles I was chasing for awhile, wasn't cheap but I ended up making a deal for it.  Then on the way home, Halfpricebooks was feeling generous and marked down a mint copy of Persona 2 for the PS1.  All-in-all not too bad of a weekend!  Guess I have a few more games to play now lol.
Currently playing: Evo: The Search for Eden (SNES) & Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS1).

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 09:41:14 am »
Just last weekend I went to a smaller convention / swap meet with a  few of the buddies I sell at flea markets with.  Turned out to be maybe 8-10 collectors just trading and selling games.  One of the vendors actually had a copy of EVO for the SNES, which was one of the titles I was chasing for awhile, wasn't cheap but I ended up making a deal for it.  Then on the way home, Halfpricebooks was feeling generous and marked down a mint copy of Persona 2 for the PS1.  All-in-all not too bad of a weekend!  Guess I have a few more games to play now lol.

Nice Pickup!  EVO is a unique game, for sure.  There's nothing like it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:28 pm »

Nice Pickup!  EVO is a unique game, for sure.  There's nothing like it.

Yeah, EVO is awesome. That's one of those games that's so expensive, that I didn't feel bad at all emulating it. Otherwise I never would have played this unique game.

azure

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 03:18:36 pm »

Recent pickups, Mega Man 8 has the anthology booklet, and finally finished the .Hack quadrilogy! Got most of my secret Santa stuff done as well.

creag4

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 03:27:30 pm »
Haha, yea I've been playing through EVO for these past couple of days... hard as hell... idk how many times I've seen the Gaia game over screen... Ragequit count at this moment is roughly 7... stupid yeti's... lol

Wow, nice pickups, the .hack is pretty rare to find out in the wild as is, but a very solid lot as it stands.  Saturn stuff is rarely seen too nowadays (especially out by me), I have yet to find a single game, but at least have my console... lol
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:30:05 pm by creag4 »
Currently playing: Evo: The Search for Eden (SNES) & Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS1).

azure

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 04:38:28 pm »
Haha, yea I've been playing through EVO for these past couple of days... hard as hell... idk how many times I've seen the Gaia game over screen... Ragequit count at this moment is roughly 7... stupid yeti's... lol

Wow, nice pickups, the .hack is pretty rare to find out in the wild as is, but a very solid lot as it stands.  Saturn stuff is rarely seen too nowadays (especially out by me), I have yet to find a single game, but at least have my console... lol
I don't even have a Saturn yet, ha. Same for me these are the only Saturn titles I've seen all year.

telly

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 06:35:56 pm »

Recent pickups, Mega Man 8 has the anthology booklet, and finally finished the .Hack quadrilogy! Got most of my secret Santa stuff done as well.

Nice pickups! I do love me some Silent Hill 2; funnily enough SH2 on Xbox was one of the secret santa gifts that I bought last year!
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

azure

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 06:44:52 pm »

Nice pickups! I do love me some Silent Hill 2; funnily enough SH2 on Xbox was one of the secret santa gifts that I bought last year!

Silent Hill 2 is great time, my personal favorite SH game. Gotta love the dog ending.

spac316

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2016, 09:32:56 pm »
Got Atari Flashback Classics for XBox One and a Pit amiibo.

creag4

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2016, 09:56:53 pm »

Did they ever say when they were releasing the Cloud / Bayonetta amiibos?  I've been behind in a bunch of the newer releases.  I did see they restocked a bunch of nicer ones recently though!  Very Nice!

aliensstudios

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 12:52:14 am »

Just got the four new Mario series amiibo I wanted plus Mario Party Star Rush for 3DS since I actually try to use my amiibo figures. It's actually better than I expected, it's better than the last 5 or 6 Mario Party games to come out (which isn't saying much.)
Also picked up Speed Racer and Dino City for SNES from 2nd & Charles. I got Speed Racer because I'm a huge fan of the cartoon and I got Dino City because the cover art looked cool.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 02:02:31 am »

Funny enough I actually won Atari Flashback Vol. 1 on the PS4 a few weeks ago during a raffle at a game store. I find it interesting that about 50 Atari games are sitting on a massive Bluray disk, but it's all goo in my book lol. I especially love the artwork for both volumes as well.