Author Topic: What is a game that was extremely easy but still fun for you?  (Read 4459 times)

What is a game that was extremely easy but still fun for you?
« on: December 04, 2016, 05:40:02 pm »
What is the easiest game you have ever beaten but it still remained playable and fun? :D  For me it's Kirby's adventure.  The final boss wasn't overly easy but the whole game was pretty easy mostly. It might be the easiest NES game ive beaten. But it remains on my top 20 list all time and its my 3rd favorite NES game. I love the colors and the soundtrack and the levels.    :) 

What super easy game do you like best?

Bwigdahl

Re: What is a game that was extremely easy but still fun for you?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 06:28:08 pm »
donkey kong country

I have played that game so many times I have the layouts of almost every level memorized but I still get really into that game. I love it.

thewelshman

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 07:25:55 pm »
Final Fantasy 6. My all-time favorite game and one of the few SNES games I had until I got older. There will be no game that will come close to the time I put into playing that over, and over again. There's nothing it that game I don't know about. Even though it's easy, and I know the complete ins and outs, I love every play through. Even how easily I destroy every boss I come across.

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 09:08:46 pm »
Kirby Fun Pak/Super Star. I absolutely love it despite it being pretty easy most of the time.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 09:51:39 pm »
Kirby's dreamland 2

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 05:20:58 am »
Super Mario Land 2 for the Gameboy.

redrowz

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 06:28:12 am »
Jumping Flash! (And that's my exclamation mark)

The game was so pleasant, fun spirited and original, btu if you wanted you could breeze through the whole thing in your first playthrough. I heard the sequel was the same. Great music too!

kashell

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 09:16:19 am »
Kirby Super Star
Chrono Trigger
Valkyrie Profile (if you know what you're doing)

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 09:18:41 am »
Yoshi's Story
While the game is charming its also stupidly easy. Yoshi's Story boarders on not even being a game because of its lack of challenge.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 09:34:28 am »
Super Mario World.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 10:42:50 am »
Super Mario World.
Yoshi's Story
While the game is charming its also stupidly easy. Yoshi's Story boarders on not even being a game because of its lack of challenge.

you guys must be really good! way better than me anyways...

pikmin. the parts are mostly super easy to get to, even the ones that are meant to be hard. That said, you don't even need to get all of them to leave the planet...and you could beat it in a day.... it was just so cool to see how you could use each color of pikmin, the mechanics were great, the enviroments were cool.. all around very enjoyable, one of my favorites
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2016, 11:26:03 am »
Super Mario World.

And every 2D Mario game. I love them, even if I can run right through them.

Kirby's Adventure

Diablo 3 was easy to me. It may have been because I took my time and killed everything and got every treasure. Fun game though.

doafan

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 12:34:56 pm »
It is Gears of War 3 even in hard mode I can beat this game without a problem, it might not be that easy for everyone but have spent tons of time playing again and again also the fact that am obsessed with the horde mode and that I love to play alone gave me some experience to beat even the bosses easily, insane mode in the other hand is IMPOSSIBRU!  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 01:07:45 pm »
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Frogger's Adventure Temple of the Frog
Both pose very little challenge but are so charming. I can finish Frogger in under an hour. Both are fantastic games.

realpoketendonl

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 07:50:19 am »
Super Princess Peach. It wasn't very hard, but dang was it fun! Highly recommended DS game. It has that Kirby charm. Easy, but just so charming and fun you can't resist.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.