Author Topic: Holiday Hauls  (Read 3167 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Holiday Hauls
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 12:08:42 pm »
I will post pictures later
but for now
PS4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Other than That I got a Best Buy Gift card which I used towards Dead Rising 4 on the Xbox One
Legend of Zelda T-Shirt
and a Raspberry Pi which I made into a Retropie Emulation Station

Other stuff
Comics
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Ghostbusters
Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet
Super Mario Adventures
Evil Dead 2 A Merry Deadite X-mas

"Tools"
A badass Klein Tools Magnetic Bluetooth Speaker
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station

a Sh!tTon of Coffee and Angry Orchard Hard Cider

Also some Magic Cards

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 01:17:52 pm »
So far. Only a year sub to ps plus and a Gamestop gift card. My bday is Monday. So we will see if I get anything else

It's Monday so Happy Birthday fighterpilot!  ;D

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2016, 04:12:13 pm »
So far. Only a year sub to ps plus and a Gamestop gift card. My bday is Monday. So we will see if I get anything else

Happy birthday, fighterpilot!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 04:19:18 pm »

Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one!

tripredacus

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 10:31:24 am »
No video game related things for me this year. Only thing I can put to use was a Home Depot gift card I will use to buy the rest of the shelf parts I need for my Genesis wall.

lordscott

Here are what i have so far that i got for Christmas
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2016, 10:55:54 am »
Since you bring up holidays i might as well & tell all of you what did i got for Christmas this year i have of the following Jacksonville Jaguar shirt,2 Florida gators sweaters & some other clothes too as well,32 GB Flash Drive or as some of you might not know what that it is it's a 32 GB thumb drive,a PS4 to be a bit more specific it's a Uncharted 4 Bundle 500 GB slim PS4,a FFXV shirt yep it's my very first Final Fantasy merchandise other then gaming of Final Fantasy & a UMD of a Final Fantasy & yes it's 1 of my very first gaming clothes in gaming merchandises too as well,2 CDs and they are of shinedown Amaryllis album & a Breaking Benjamin a shallow bay the best of Breaking Benjamin deluxe edition album,.

A game of Star Wars Battlefront deluxe edition for PS4,some old spice stuff,a $25 gamestop gift card & 2 or 3 pairs of new shoes and i think that's it if you want me to tell you what i got for my birthday feel free to ask sorry if this list a bit long anyway that's all what i think i have if i recalled correctly anyway thanks for reading enjoy & before any of you asked me yes i love my Final Fantasy T-shirt :).

Just in case if none of you know or if you forgot or if you can't tell my birthday is December 28th.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:18:28 pm by lordscott »

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2016, 08:53:17 am »
Parents got me a pair of Vans NES console shoes.

gf78

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 11:49:13 pm »
I have to hand it to my wife.  Greatest woman in the world.  Right after Christmas, she surprised me with a late gift.  She found a still new/sealed original Xbox console along with a DVD Movie Playback Kit and two memory cards, all new/sealed! 

I also used a bit of my Christmas money to pick up the Gears of War 4 Amazon Exclusive Outsider edition with big honkin-ass statue for $76.99 (marked down from $249.99) as well as all five Gears of War collector's edition guides.  Picked up the original four guides for $40 total, all mint with a second copy of the first game's guide that was a little rough around the edges (five guides total there).  Then, GameStop was running a 50% off all strategy guides sale.  The $49.95 Gears 4 guide should have been $25, but they had apparently already marked it down previously so I spent $10 and a bit of change for it.  Nice deal!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:51:18 pm by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2017, 05:42:05 pm »
Nice! So sweet of her!

Also, it's always nice to snag a sweet deal on those CE guides. I always hope to catch a few intact copies while I can of any items that have been removed from inventory (pennied out). Got a nice copy of the Yokai Watch guide that way!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 03:25:34 am »
 Sorry for the potato quality of this photo, the camera on my phone sucks and the lighting in my room sucks more.   :P

This is my Secret Santa haul from Rayne315. I got the game I was hoping for and the Uno cards are a nice addition since it's regularly played here. I don't eat mustard but I was happy that I got a local treat like that (I was his SS and sent him a can of our Cincinnati style chili). It surely won't go to waste as there are plenty of mustard connoisseurs around me who'll make short work of that jar.  ;)

kashell

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 09:23:23 am »
Courtesy of deso aka Lady D, I got some great survival/horror games:

Siren
Ghosthunter
The Suffering
The Suffering II

Courtesy of my handsome significant other, I got the deluxe edition of Final Fantasy XV.

Finally, courtesy of left over Christmas money, I got:

Aqua Aqua
The Adventures of Cookie and Cream
Red Ninja: End of Honor

Most of my funds went towards the cruise.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:37:40 am by kashell »

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2017, 08:53:02 pm »
I got myself a SFC with Super Mario World, S.O. got me The Last Guardian, Dad gave me a slim PS4 and World of Final Fantasy, Mom gave $70 worth of PSN cards for when Hatsune Miku Future Tone releases. I used extra psn monies to pick up Touhou Scarlet Curiosity because S.O. is a Touhou Fanboy.

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2017, 08:59:58 pm »
I got Final Fantasy XV. And wrote a weird fanfic about it.

desocietas

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 08:14:56 pm »
I got Final Fantasy XV. And wrote a weird fanfic about it.

Haha, that's awesome. I think they did some really interesting story for most of the main characters, so I'm sure that would've been something really fun to write.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas