Author Topic: Fighting Games You Would Like To See  (Read 3105 times)

spac316

Re: Fighting Games You Would Like To See
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 04:15:10 pm »
Pretend for a minute that Konami is awesome again...with that said,

I would love to see a Capcom vs. Konami game! Just think...Arthur vs. Simon Belmont, Strider vs. Goemon, Rad Spencer vs. Solid Snake, Pyramid head vs. Tyrant, Mega Man vs. Contra soldier, Street Fighters vs. Martial champions...

(But that won't happen because Konami sucks now!)

mega man VS bomberman would be the premier matchup for me =)

even though i'd much rather see bomberman on smash... and owned by nintendo... sigh...     i get depressed thinking about bomberman lol

Oh yeah, forgot the Hudson ownership. That would be quite the bonus. Again though, Konami sucks, so nothing will happen.
Ironically, one of Mega Man's first robot masters he fights is Bomb Man, lol!

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2016, 11:53:07 pm »
Again though, Konami sucks, so nothing will happen.

hence my depression over bomberman =(
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594

doafan

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 01:55:48 pm »
What we need is a good and decent Marvel vs DC, if we have one I can die in peace  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 08:43:03 am »
The Tekken vs. Virtua Fighter would be great. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I'm kind of out of the fighting game scene now (except for Smash Bros.) but I would be down for playing a fighting game with the characters from the tri-Ace universe. If Arc Systems could develop it, that would be the icing on the cake.

spac316

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 04:58:35 pm »
While some VF characters have appeared in DoA5, I would like to see a true Virtua Fighter X Dead or Alive game.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 09:51:33 pm »
What we need is a good and decent Marvel vs DC, if we have one I can die in peace  ;D

Marvel vs DC is very excited

i played dc universe online before

mmocake.fr is the best mmorpg game maketplace from france.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:46:01 am by xiaoshumiao »

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 05:00:06 pm »
My game would realistic and 3D, similar to the UFC games. However instead of being purely UFC, the fighters are practitioners of one martial art. For example there would be fighters for Muay Thai, Karate, Tai Chi, Boxing, Taekwondo, Pradal Serey, Hung Ga, Wing Chun etc. All the fighters would have different stats, movesets and abilites. For example the boxing would be the best at punching but he can't kick meaning he isn't too great at long range. The Muay Thai fighter would have the ability to clinch. Karatekas would be good at long range fighting but not so good in close quarters.