Author Topic: I like to apologize to all of you members for some of my threads  (Read 857 times)

lordscott

Fellow members & fellow gamers i want to apologize for some of my threads I've posted if i sound like a troll or if i sound like I'm seeking approval when I'm not a troll & I'm not seeking approval & yes i admit that sometimes some questions I'm curios about and i would asked your opinions,some questions are just fun & suppose to not take seriously & i admit some posts are a rants too as well.

Anyway i just wanted to apologize to all of you fellow members for some of my threads you've seen,answered or responded or you've commented on anyway thanks for your time & if you wish to share your suggestions of what i should get in my collection you think i might love/like feel free to do so or if you want to comment this feel free to if you want to :).

& if any of you ever like to know what systems i have in my collection either check out my collection list or feel free to ask me your choice up to you only if you wanted to :).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:46:35 am by lordscott »

Re: I like to apologize to all of you members for some of my threads
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:20:51 pm »
I feel like this can't be stated enough: You care too much about what people think of you.
Now with that said, you never came off as an "attention seeker" or a troll or anything like that to me. It looked like to me you were asking honest questions with no ulterior motive of "Ho ho! I sure hope this attracts lots of attention".
I also noticed you put Princess Maker in your wishlist, PM is awesome!!

Warmsignal

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:24:22 pm »
I don't think you come off like a troll, I think people sometimes lose track of the topic behind what you're saying when you explain too far in-depth. Most are accustom to more causal chatting and straight to-the-point posts.

I do have a question for you lordscott, if you don't mind my asking. What part of the globe are you from, and what languages do you speak?

lordscott

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 04:48:38 am »
I don't think you come off like a troll, I think people sometimes lose track of the topic behind what you're saying when you explain too far in-depth. Most are accustom to more causal chatting and straight to-the-point posts.

I do have a question for you lordscott, if you don't mind my asking. What part of the globe are you from, and what languages do you speak?

I don't mind answering your question I'm from & i still Live America to be a bit more specific i live in & i still live in Jacksonville Florida & my native language is English,i know a little Spanish,1 word in french at the moment,2 words in Chinese at the moment & 3 words in Japanese at the moment :).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:52:11 am by lordscott »