Author Topic: February 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 14689 times)

rayne315

Re: February 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 11:53:41 am »
well I found a few listings for really cheap Repro games so I decided to grab the following:

Hagane (SNES)
Harvest moon (SNES)
Castlevania Dracula X (SNES)

As a warning to people. the people who were selling them claimed the bought a storage unit that had thousands of these loose games (I saw a picture of an entire pallet of them). Aside from the sticker placement (being too far down but otherwise centered perfectly) and board they are EXACT REPLCAS. they even have the Nintendo molding on the back. So please be careful buying e-bay listings out of the quad cities (Moline IL, Rock Island IL, Davenport IA, Betendorf IA) and the surrounding areas for high priced SNES games.

PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

theflea

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 11:55:46 am »
I got something for my game room and its thanks to Rayne315.

Rayne315 saw these on Craigslist and thought of me, I get a message and when I looked at the add I see it was posted 10 days ago. I thought there's no way they are still available but contact the seller anyway. The guy messages back that he still had them. I find out he lived only an hour away, He wanted only $400 for the set. I just couldn't say no.
Here's what it was.  ;D

before I put my consoles in.

after.

These things where a monster to get in my basement, They weigh a ton and would never get down the stairs in one piece.
I had to take them apart and them them down in pieces and reassemble them.
I've always wanted these kind of display cabinets and was never lucky enough to find any that where not way overpriced.
I thank you again Rayne315 for helping me get these. Now I just need 3 more to fill the entire wall, so if anyone else see's these advertised around the northern Illinois area, please feel free to tell me. lol  ;)
And Rayne315, if your in my neck of the woods your welcome to stop by and check them out in person.  ;)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

tripredacus

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 12:05:57 pm »
Ah yes, the infamous PlayStation N64 Gamecube!  :o

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 12:27:27 pm »
I really wish we had basements down here in Texas.  I've passed on a many good stuff like that, because I just don't have the space for big stuff.

desocietas

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 01:58:56 pm »
Very nice, theflea! They look amazing!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

anagar

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 03:40:27 pm »
PC
Aliens Vs Predator 2
Aliens vs Predator 2: Primal Hunt - Expansion Pack
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Generals
King's Quest: Mask of Eternity
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and The Time Rippers
Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 03:58:22 pm »
I got something for my game room and its thanks to Rayne315.

Rayne315 saw these on Craigslist and thought of me, I get a message and when I looked at the add I see it was posted 10 days ago. I thought there's no way they are still available but contact the seller anyway. The guy messages back that he still had them. I find out he lived only an hour away, He wanted only $400 for the set. I just couldn't say no.
Here's what it was.  ;D

before I put my consoles in.

after.

These things where a monster to get in my basement, They weigh a ton and would never get down the stairs in one piece.
I had to take them apart and them them down in pieces and reassemble them.
I've always wanted these kind of display cabinets and was never lucky enough to find any that where not way overpriced.
I thank you again Rayne315 for helping me get these. Now I just need 3 more to fill the entire wall, so if anyone else see's these advertised around the northern Illinois area, please feel free to tell me. lol  ;)
And Rayne315, if your in my neck of the woods your welcome to stop by and check them out in person.  ;)

It's so beautiful.

sworddude

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »
Those are some nice looking display cases.

good for you  ::)
Your Stylish Sword Master!

spac316

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 06:13:19 pm »
Downloaded Double Dragon IV for PS4.

sworddude

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2017, 05:18:32 am »
well I found a few listings for really cheap Repro games so I decided to grab the following:

Hagane (SNES)
Harvest moon (SNES)

As a warning to people. the people who were selling them claimed the bought a storage unit that had thousands of these loose games (I saw a picture of an entire pallet of them). Aside from the sticker placement (being too far down but otherwise centered perfectly) and board they are EXACT REPLCAS. they even have the Nintendo molding on the back. So please be careful buying e-bay listings out of the quad cities (Moline IL, Rock Island IL, Davenport IA, Betendorf IA) and the surrounding areas for high priced SNES games.

Are the inner circuit board also exact replica's with nintendo logo's etc
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 07:25:41 am »
Finally received my Nintendo 64 with Mortal Kombat 4   ;D ;D

kevininja

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 12:31:22 pm »
Bought Castlevania for the GBA at Bonami Spel Computer Museum for 30 euros  ;D

rayne315

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 12:42:41 pm »

Hagane (SNES)
Harvest moon (SNES)

Are the inner circuit board also exact replica's with nintendo logo's etc

no they are not. hopefully if im not lazy tonight ill upload pics of them.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Flashback2012

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 01:50:05 pm »
Haven't posted any finds on here in a while but over the weekend I found a CIB Desert Falcon for the Atari 7800 for $10. The store also had a CIB Atari 2600 version for the same price but I figured why get the inferior version?  :P

I also found a Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY version with a lenticular cover and 3D Glasses as well as a copy of Rugby World Cup 2011 on XBOX 360.  :)

doafan

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 04:32:32 pm »
A couple of minutes ago I received at the office my copy or should I say my daughter's copy of Super Paper Mario for the Wii, recently she started to play with this console so am supporting her hobby with those titles that she use to watch at Youtube, found it complete in a very good condition at Mercado Libre for only $ 10.25 bucks were the shipping was totally free, am right now at work just waiting for my lunch hour, really can't wait to go home and gave her this title, am pretty sure that I'll be helping her this weekend  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy