Author Topic: Would you rather have your own Pikachu or have Cat Ability from Mario 3d World?  (Read 1234 times)

Would you rather have an adorable and popular, cuddly electric mouse Pokemon that can shoot thunder from its cheeks and also act as a companion forever :)

Or be able to scale walls like Cat Suit Mario and climb polls, and have a swipe strong enough to break through bricks and also be able to run very fast on all fours like a cat. Be agile and also be pretty cute with the fuzzy cat outfit :D.   

turf

PRO Supporter

I'll take pikachu.

I'd rather have a cool, static mouse than look like a furry.

azure

I'll take Cubone instead.

You ever see the length of a title for a thread, not read it, and just know that this is a MvC2 production.

azure

You ever see the length of a title for a thread, not read it, and just know that this is a MvC2 production.

MvC2 Production™

rayne315

ill go with the cat suit. it seems to me that it has more real world applications than a Pikachu does.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

That is probably the geekiest question I've ever read.  I would expect no less from a forum like this.  Just so I fit in, can I have choice C - Ryu's Hadouken instead?
He's no good to me skinny.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I think a 34-year old grown man doing either of these things might be looked down upon.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

If it looks like an either/or question I automatically know

rayne315

I think a 34-year old grown man doing either of these things might be looked down upon.

lmao
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

Only if you're surrounded by sticks-in-the-mud.

But really, I have no use for either. I want Eleanor Hume's spear skills.