Author Topic: need recomendations for new games  (Read 1043 times)

need recomendations for new games
« on: February 24, 2017, 04:19:44 pm »
hey guys and gals i just want to see all of us help each other out a little bit with our collections. I'll start someone comment ill look at your collection and I'll recommend a game that I think you would like, then the next person goes and recommends for the next person so on and so forth

indenton

Re: need recomendations for new games
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 09:12:33 pm »
Not necessarily a new user, but new to the forum.  Welcome Seaborn!

Hmm, if anyone else wants to join in, sure I'll play along with this

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 04:45:06 pm »
I'll make the first recommendation.

Indenton - Possibly Puppeteer on PS3.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 05:13:09 pm »
indenton I feel like you would like advanced wars its on gba and the wiiu eshop but the actual gba game can be a bit pricey

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 05:19:21 pm »
I'll make the first recommendation.

Indenton - Possibly Puppeteer on PS3.
throughtheiris56 i feel like you would enjoy heros of ruin on your 3ds or even wild arms 3 on psn its a bit older but i think you will enjoy it

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 08:34:20 am »
hey guys and gals i just want to see all of us help each other out a little bit with our collections. I'll start someone comment ill look at your collection and I'll recommend a game that I think you would like, then the next person goes and recommends for the next person so on and so forth
I see a lot of shooters in your collection, I think you'd like the Timesplitters franchise, specifically give Timesplitters Future Perfect a go.

indenton

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 11:39:43 pm »
I see a lot of shooters in your collection, I think you'd like the Timesplitters franchise, specifically give Timesplitters Future Perfect a go.

I only found a few games that you don't own that I can speak for first hand.  I'll pick 'Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil', if you've got component cables, this game still looks stunning on PlayStation 2, it's a great improvement of the original, more levels themes, more variety of gameplay too!

sworddude

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 06:57:20 am »
@indenton

I would highly recommend shadow of the collosus for the ps2 or the HD remaster for the ps3 since I can't find one in your collection

An absolute must play for any serious collector/gamer.
Your Stylish Sword Master!