Author Topic: Games/Systems missing pictures/info  (Read 658 times)

crystaldan

Games/Systems missing pictures/info
« on: February 25, 2017, 08:18:16 pm »
for those of us who like to help out, is there a list of games/systems that are missing pictures or info?

Re: Games/Systems missing pictures/info
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:22:48 am »
You would have to just go to browse and look through and find the ones that have no image.

I do that on occasion with some of the digital categories.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 11:50:29 am »
for those of us who like to help out, is there a list of games/systems that are missing pictures or info?

Yeah, we don't have any sort of "bounty" list or anything like that here :) It's usually just a labor of love - if I see an area that I think needs attention (and I'm interested it making it better), I'll go through and work on it. I used to go through all the 3DS games and at least try to put images on everything. Another thing is I'll go through my own collection and check that the site's info is complete and accurate according to my personal copy.

Welcome, Crystaldan, and your help and enthusiasm is appreciated!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 04:22:40 pm »
The only thing I can think of is that most Nintendo games have the wrong item number on the item record.

crystaldan

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 10:45:56 pm »
Sounds like a plan to us, we started adding some things. Thanks for the welcome desocietas! You guys have a very nice site going on here.

By the way, Nintendo 64DD [JP] has all barcodes and item numbers added! Hopefully they are all correct