Author Topic: What Amiibo do you wish would be made?  (Read 1887 times)

What Amiibo do you wish would be made?
« on: March 11, 2017, 05:47:53 pm »
Here are some of my Amiibo wish list  :D

1. Tetra (Windwaker)
2. Chu Chu Monster (Zelda Series)
3. Baby Mario
4. Baby Luigi
5. Ash Ketchum, Misty and Dawn
6. A Bullet Bill
7. Boat from Windaker (king of red lions)
8. Tingel
9. Sora
10. 8 Bit anniversary mega man.
11. Knuckles, Tails and Shadow the hedgehog
12. Mickey Mouse

Re: What Amiibo do you wish would be made?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 06:31:49 pm »
I'd love to see Tetra, Tingle or the King of Red Lions boat as you mentioned.

Midna
Ridley
Shadow Mario from Sunshine
Paper Mario
Wrecking Crew Mario!
Toadette
Viewtiful Joe
Ice Climbers!
Pretty much any boss from Megaman
Bomberman
more Pokemon ?..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:35:07 pm by badATchaos »

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 11:10:00 pm »
8-bit Bowser (Though he'd be pretty tall if done to scale.)
Metroid
Gannon (Old style from the first couple games.)
Mario Maker um... Mario
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 11:19:12 pm »
My list:

1. Famicom Wars (Advance wars) series
2. Diskun
3. Warioware Series
4. Badge Arcade Bunny
5. Wart
6. Wendy Koopa
7. Strider Hiryu
8. Punch out Series
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

hexen

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 11:23:11 pm »
  • 50 more Waluigis in different poses. Scratch that, 5,000,000 more Waluigis!
  • I'd also like to see some DKC Amiibos like Dixie, Cranky, Funky, K. Rool, and any number of Kremlings. Also 5,000,000 different Lanky Kong Amiibos! (I'm kidding about that, just like the Waluigi number. I actually want 5,000,000,000 Waluigi Amiibos).
  • It'd be neat to have Final Fantasy Amiibos, too bad it ain't a Nintendo Franchise anymore... and hey, maybe one day they will actually release the CLoud one with Beyonetta and Corrin...
  • Every Pokemon, with a shiny alt color for each, and every form accounted for. An equal number of extra Waluigis for each one. (Realistically, more Pokemon would be cool, just not that many. Again, the Waluigi number is fine, a little on the low side, actually).
  • I wouldn't mind more Mario enemies, they are all just so Iconic.
  • 4 additional Waluigis.
  • A classic line would be cool, like the 8-bit Link and Marios. Original black box games like Excitebike, Clu Clu Land, etc. I would just tie the actual game to the se AMiibo, a much cooler way than selling it on the Virtual Console over and over again each generation.
  • Most importantly, the official MarvelVsCapcom2 Amiibo!

Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

indenton

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 11:39:09 pm »
I'm onboard for Tetra.  Can't think of many within the realm of possibility but here I go!

Spring Man (from ARMS, not MM7)
Chocobo (Taking there time with Cloud, maybe something general as an addition)
Luigi with Poltergust (Maybe if we get a new Luigi's Mansion)
Patty Wagon (I mean Shantae is more likely, if likely at all...)
Professor Layton
and hey if they do anything with Warioware, how about 'Ashley'

aliensstudios

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 03:18:24 am »
I wish they'd make a Shantae amiibo!
Other than that a King K Rool amiibo and Ice Climbers would be awesome too
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

realpoketendonl

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 11:06:59 am »
BAYONETTA! LORD PLEASE GET MY GIRL HER AMIIBO! I know she's been announced, but we've waited for a pretty damn long time now, and she's my favourite videogame character of all time, so for the love of God please just give us her amiibo already!
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

aliensstudios

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 01:12:35 pm »
BAYONETTA! LORD PLEASE GET MY GIRL HER AMIIBO! I know she's been announced, but we've waited for a pretty damn long time now, and she's my favourite videogame character of all time, so for the love of God please just give us her amiibo already!
I feel the same way man

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 04:19:26 pm »

I'm not too good at photoshop but here is a Tetra amiibo template I made a while ago  :D 

I hope Nintendo releases WindWaker HD for switch too like they did with Wii U but with more amiibos and maybe a side story or something neat.  :)

indenton

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 06:02:37 pm »

I mean, the delay is so absurd at this point that it leads me to think that they are producing some sort of Smash port for the Switch and they're just holding Cloud, Corrin & Bayonetta back for now

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 06:03:38 pm »
I'd love for some Hyrule Warriors amiibo to get made with a sequel game.  I know, we don't exactly need more Zelda ones (There are currently 15 of them and I own them all), but I'd love that version of Link, Linkle, Impa, Ganon, and maybe a couple others.  Sidenote, we REALLY need the Hyrule Warriors Link outfit in Breath of the Wild.  It's the only one other than Skyward Sword that isn't in the game yet lol

I mean, the delay is so absurd at this point that it leads me to think that they are producing some sort of Smash port for the Switch and they're just holding Cloud, Corrin & Bayonetta back for now

This has been what I've said for awhile now.  There's no reason to hold them back for so long, there is no difficulty in making them, so clearly they are being held back for a Smash Bros port that'll release early next year with a few extra characters and amiibo alongside.

realpoketendonl

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 08:38:29 pm »

I'd hope so. Smash 4 on the go (with better graphics and controls than 3DS), and actually a decent reason to delay my girl for this long. But they'd better make that port come quickly then!
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

aliensstudios

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 01:09:08 pm »

They even have pictures of the Bayonetta amiibo: https://www.platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9081
I'm sure a Switch Smash game is coming because this was a while ago when this info was shared

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 02:15:09 pm »
Professor Layton would certainly be cool, as well as Phoenix Wright. Would love to see a Paper Mario, too!
I love my Poochy amiibo - love that expanded into other materials with amiibos <3

Final Fantasy amiibos would also be so sweet... Maybe one of a chocobo?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas