Author Topic: If you won powerball, what would be the first game related item you would buy?  (Read 2120 times)

If you won over 10 million dollars in the lottery,  what game, console, or item would you buy for your collection first? 

For me, i would seek and buy this... :D

I know it isn't all that expensive or outrageous. but with the millions of dollars it would be a breeze to find a perfect condition one and have it delivered professionally and carried into my home.   It would be very awesome.  :).  Alot of the ones i find for fair prices are extremely faded or worn and need alot of work.  I actually am contemplating saving for one.  I really fancy this particular arcade machine from my childhood.  :D

Probably a 3DO/Jaguar/Neo Geo/PC Engine or maybe Rule of Rose =)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I'd buy a house with a finished basement. Then build a barcade in said basement.

I'd buy a house with a finished basement. Then build a barcade in said basement.
If this were possible in my area, I'd say this, but the land here is too hard for building basements.

I'd either build a MAME cabinet or buy the Gamecube Component cable.

rayne315

... you know I don't think I would buy any game with it. I mean I would keep my game buying at the same level but I don't think I would splurge out of the gate. when you get a large windfall your very tempted to start spending it now and when that impulse takes over you start buying things you really don't need and more likely then not will end up broke at the end of it. the best courseof action would be to wait a set amount of time before you spend any of it so you can fully come to terms with how much/little it really is after you would buy everything you want.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

First off I would be a house with a large walk in basement. Next I would fill it with arcade cabinets from my childhood (mostly 90s Sega and Midway machines). On the collecting side I'd probably get heavily into import Saturn collecting, NEO GEO AES Collecting, and complete all my cartridge based games. Luckily beyond that I don't think I would want much else since I have already acquired most of the games I ever wanted.

soera

Simple answer for me. SMS Kiosk.

soera

I can help you on that Rule of Rose thing. :D

Haha I wish I had the money for it ! =D

turf

PRO Supporter

Stadium Events and both NWC carts. 

Then I'd be spending stupid money on pinball. Stupid money.

If the guy on ebay never ships I may be coming back at you for that RoR.

Japanese Arcade Games and the first would be Hatsune Miku Project Diva.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I'd simply upgrade everything in my collection to complete, first. And get that TurboGrafx-16/Turbo-CD in one console (since my beloved TG-16 died).

shepard11

Like many others I'd just buy a house with a huge ass finished basement then probably go get a street fighter II cabinet like I had before I hit hard times and had to sell it.

doafan

If you won over 10 million dollars in the lottery,  what game, console, or item would you buy for your collection first? 

That's an easy question, I'll look for a complete copy in mint condition of this fella ...

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy