Author Topic: Your Choice Of Sony Console Or Other Video Game Product  (Read 1490 times)

Your Choice Of Sony Console Or Other Video Game Product
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:23:56 pm »
Between all the SONY consoles, VR and handheld sold to some of us? Which one would be your most go at and play system from SONY. I will do a similar topic for Nintendo just for those of you who never tried a SONY gaming product or are not interested ever owning a SONY gaming console. For me 

My choice is the PlayStation 3 first even though it is not getting used as much as my Play Station 2 is currently. I love the PS3's hard drive capability and the fact that the controllers are not only wireless but easy don't need to keep changing batteries. Also for the PlayStation 3 super slim it's is like owning both a souped up PS1 and a CD storage center and a Blu ray and PS3 game player all in one package and it still does have its online browsing technology all combined into one package.

my 2nd, is the PlayStation 2 I still own a good one so far I love the PlayStation 2 for it's graphics even though I think an Xbox would be even better for the 6th generation but I never owned an Xbox before

3rd I'd say would be a PlayStation 4 it sound like I could be a lot of fun even though I never or owned or even touched one before :P

4th, PlayStation 1, because even though I have a lot of memories but It just ran too slow on some of it's more modern releases. In my opinion all PlayStation 3's runs most of the PS1 games more faster than my last old PS1 ever did.

I actually might want a PS4 in the future but I never owned of seen one with my own eyes. However, I will not buy the thing if every game needs to be downloaded in order to play it unless I get one with a massive hard drive

For those of you who own A PS4 please talk about it's benefits here. everyone says it is garbage. even if you think it is garbage, please explain why on this thread. :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:26:46 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Your Choice Of Sony Console Or Other Video Game Product
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 02:22:03 am »
1. PS2
2. PS1
3. PS4
4. PS3
5. PSP
6. PSVITA

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 12:35:07 pm »
1 ps2
2 ps3
3 ps4
4 ps1

doafan

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:36:12 pm »
I got nothing against Sony since they give me tons of fun with their first two consoles but the latest were and maybe will not gonna be part of my life  ;)

1.- PS1
2.- PS2
3.- PSP

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 08:59:01 am »
PS2 > All 

kashell

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 09:06:03 am »
The PS2 is my all-time favorite.

The rest (PS, PS3, PS4, PSP, Vita) are all equal in terms of greatness.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 09:58:50 am »
PS2 (Grew up with this one)
PS1 (Solid library, kind of goes hand and hand with the PS2 since BC)
PS4 (I lost P.T. because the system made a corrupt backup and couldn't be bothered to do external data storage... now it does.  I'm still salty)
PS3 (Never got into this one for many reasons, lack of BC + getting a BC model that has YLOD more times than I've had RRoDs across all of my 360s)
PSP (UMD + Cheaper proprietary media storage)
PSVita (Expensive proprietary media storage)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 10:04:29 am »
PS4 > PS3 > The rest in any order you want.

soera

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 10:47:07 am »
PS4 > PS3 > The rest in any order you want.

I support this message.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 02:35:04 pm »
I want to pick PS1, my favorite era of PlayStation. Things were just so innovative then, game developers were willing to try anything.

But then there's the PS2, which also plays PS1 games, and the PS2 is a fantastic system as well. So PS2 wins it for me.

rayne315

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 04:53:28 pm »
PS3 (at least the first model with backwards compatibility with both PS2 and ps1, mine has never YLOD on me)
PS2 (best playstation console. any game you can think of was on this)
PS4 (Current gen system, has a promising future and is winning the console war this gen)
PS vita (RPG machine)
PS1 (the original, the graphics were bad and many game franchises died during it but many more were born)
PSP (disappointing system, all my original games for it have lost their adhesive and separated the disc from the UMD big problem)
PSGO (no physical media makes this the worst one possible)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shepard11

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 06:23:06 pm »
1. PS2: Probably the system I have the most game for and it's a system I fire up everyday to play something
2. PS1: What got me into playing a ton of RPGs and I can honestly say I never played a FF until this system
3. PSP: I'm a sucker for handhelds and love the games I have for this system just wish the damn memory cards weren't a pain to find nor as costly
4. PSVita: (same applies to PSP)
5. PS3: I just got this system a few months ago and really haven't played it a lot to know where it really ranks
6. PS4: Got one coming in the mail hasn't arrived yet.

brazbit

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 12:55:45 am »
1. PSP
2. there is no 2

The PlayStation consoles never did much for me. We have a PS2 and a PS4, both have under 5 hours of play time on them total. I despise the feel of the controllers and the graphics always seem a bit off in my opinion. It's hard to describe other than unnaturally hard edged and with a weird floaty feeling to them that always make it seem like whatever the player controlled character/vehicle/whatever is was poorly edited in on top of the actual thing and is just slightly off from the rest of the game.

However, the PSP hit the right note for me. Better graphics than the DS (like that's hard) and more titles that appealed to me. The graphics are still a bit off but the small screen seems to help minimize the effect and it's less off putting than the home consoles. I spent a lot of hours on this unit but ultimately things moved on, Sony botched the GO (Good unit but the end of the line was in sight and no way to convert or exchange UMDs for digital) and the Vita (a touch pad on the back... really) and now I carry a 3DS (and Atari flashback portable) instead.

I respect what Sony did by fighting their way into, and then leading, a fairly mature market. But for whatever reason, they have not been for me other than with the PSP.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 11:29:16 am »
1.ps2
2.ps1
3.ps3
4.ps vita

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 12:50:26 pm »
PS4
PS3
PS1
PSTV
PS2
VITA
PSP

Honestly the only reason why the VITA is as high as it is because it has an EDF game on it. The PS2 is basically just for exclusives such as Tales of the Abyss. PAP I'm actually Thinking of getting rid of same with the VITA I'd just keep the VITA games that work o. The PSTV