Author Topic: Streaming and new video games  (Read 1604 times)

Re: Streaming and new video games
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2017, 08:54:26 pm »
I bought the game just to stream it in it's entirety on Beam. I have a very little following so I don't care if they put a copyright against me. I'm doing this because Atlus told me not to do so.

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2017, 09:09:17 pm »
I bought the game just to stream it in it's entirety on Beam. I have a very little following so I don't care if they put a copyright against me. I'm doing this because Atlus told me not to do so.

Have definitely heard of folks who want to stream it now just because Atlus told them not to. Hope you enjoy the game! Honestly, I'll probably just play it offstream since I recall fondly playing 3 and 4 offstream.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 10:29:19 am »
I didn't know how Twitch handled copyright strikes and such.

I do not know of any situation where a stream was brought down because of such things, except for games on their "no" list. It would likely only be done for archived VODs.

desocietas

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 11:27:45 am »
I didn't know how Twitch handled copyright strikes and such.

I do not know of any situation where a stream was brought down because of such things, except for games on their "no" list. It would likely only be done for archived VODs.

That's what I'm thinking as well. It takes a lot for Twitch to bring down a channel actively streaming content that's not approved, but I can understand them taking action on recordings stored on their servers and accessible by anyone.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 06:32:59 pm »
Honestly...

I kinda been Enjoying my Persona 5 more that i cant live stream it to youtube on my PS4. 
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS

desocietas

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 10:45:22 pm »
Honestly...

I kinda been Enjoying my Persona 5 more that i cant live stream it to youtube on my PS4.

I can see that. The story kinda pulls you in so much, it's hard to play and remember to be actively streaming at the same time.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas