Author Topic: Possible to contribute code-wise?  (Read 484 times)

Possible to contribute code-wise?
« on: April 21, 2017, 03:57:04 pm »
I have 1,348 games on Steam (no idea how many DLC), 524 games on GOG.com, and an untoward number of games on Humble Bundle.  Physically, I have around 2,000 games from as far back as the early 1980's, mostly PC but some PS2 and Sega Dreamcast.

I started to create a collection here but honestly, it feels like wasted time for the digital services.

My code can be seen on github with the Humble Bundle downloader (https://github.com/talonius).  Of course that's Python and not PHP but I am familiar with PHP.  I'm a "professional" programmer (meaning I do it for a living) with .NET -- 17 years experience with .NET, 3 years experience with C/C++, 3 years with VB, yadda yadda yadda.

If there's any way for me to help contribute to the site I will happily do so.  More specifically, if the import from Steam/GOG.com hasn't been started I am confident I can handle that (including the OAuth system that Steam requires for API access to an account).  I need something better to do with my nights than binge watching Arrow anyway.

Thanks.

-bms