Author Topic: Favorite vs Non Favorite Millitary Based Game  (Read 2790 times)

Favorite vs Non Favorite Millitary Based Game
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:57:14 pm »
So? what is you guys current favorite military game. it's does not require to be a realistic war game. For example it could even be the Army Man series for N64 or PlayStation.

For me I enjoy old school and more newer of the Call Of Duty Franchise. and Medal of Honor franchise. I have Battlefield 2 and 3. but I don't care for Battlefield 2 vary much. Medal of honor  Front line can be a pain in the one mission where every enemy has a Bazooka and the shoot it at off visual range. My favorite MOH games are the newer ones in which are more squad based instead being a one man army.

offline is primary for me.
since I don't play online. Is single player campaigns I don't know why any ever played Call Of Duty just for vs a-holes that cheat online and to think how people broke their equipment?  man that is dumb. I mean I still can get vary frustrated, anyway.

Hell I think more Xbox's PlayStation's and flat screen TV's and controllers were shot up or destroyed more then hollow 3D men in the online matches. :o
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 08:00:54 pm by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Favorite vs Non Favorite Millitary Based Game
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:58:38 pm »
Contra...nuff said.

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 08:02:30 pm »
Favorite: Black for PS2
Least Favorite: Probably Medal of Honor Frontline the ugliness gives me motion sickness

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 08:07:07 pm »
Probably the Battlefield series.  Been playing it since BF1942.  Unfortunately these days, my computer is struggling with Battlefield 1, so I haven't played it as much as I wanted.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 08:13:07 pm »
Favorite: Fire Emblem
Worst: 90% of those "Bro" shooter
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:14:10 pm by redblaze57 »

stealthrush

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 08:54:25 pm »
Nectaris / Military Madness

Schoolboy

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 07:16:51 am »
Favorite: Medal of Honor: Airborne (Underrated gem)

Least favorite: Rogue Warrior (hot mess all across the board)

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 10:06:38 am »
Favorite: Doom (dude is a space marine)
Worst: Medal of Honor (not a bad game, but realistic military games are not my thing and this is the one I probably played the most)

doafan

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 11:38:57 am »
*Favorite: Gears of War 3
*Non Favorite: Call of Duty (all of them)

Special mention to Worms Armageddon, those dudes really are crazy  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 02:04:24 pm »
Oh forgot to put least favorite...Probably Call of Duty after COD4 and World at War.  I did play Black Ops, but not for a super long time and I was done with the series from then on, especially with Battlefield releasing better games like the Bad Company series and even Battlefield 3 with its problems.

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 02:15:15 pm »
Team Fortress 2. There's a reason it's considered the #1 War-themed hat simulator.

Least favorite's likely one of the modern Call of Dutys, I just found them so boring.

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 06:01:45 pm »
Fav: Assault/ Assault Plus- Absolutely fantastic, even without much of a plot. Twin stick mechanics, fun scoring+ strats, etc.

Least Favorite: CoD: Ghosts- So bad that I got rid of it after the first mission ( even tho i got it for free on pc) .

tripredacus

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 10:43:29 am »
The first one to come to mind was Jane's Longbox FX. Delta Force was pretty good also.

There are many bad ones. And one I can't remember the name of is my least favorite. It was a first person shooter set in Vietnam. The issue with the game that made me quit was the fact that the enemies would spam grenades, and since it was in a jungle you would never see them first. It was very frustrating.

Schoolboy

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 12:24:30 pm »
The first one to come to mind was Jane's Longbox FX. Delta Force was pretty good also.

There are many bad ones. And one I can't remember the name of is my least favorite. It was a first person shooter set in Vietnam. The issue with the game that made me quit was the fact that the enemies would spam grenades, and since it was in a jungle you would never see them first. It was very frustrating.

Vietcong: Purple Haze?

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 03:33:02 pm »
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down back in the day was a favorite of mine, particularly for the multiplayer.