Author Topic: Would you rather have a baby wooly mammoth or a personal helicopter?  (Read 1346 times)

Which would you rather have?  A cute cuddly brown but soon to be ginormous, towering, heart stopping relic from the past thought to be extinct elephant ancestor from prehistoric times,  the beautiful and strong and ambitious wooly mammoth back from the ice age.  The last known in the world right in your parlor as a baby.  Young and full of wonder and cuteness.  But with the potential to grow and be your most feared and beloved protector.   Complete with saddle trained to be docile and a protector of your abode :).

or would you rather have a personal helicopter.  No helipad.  Just a helicopter on your front lawn for you to fuss about and figure out the odds and ends.  A pretty nice one too.  :D

Both come with a big learning curve and both have a lot of needs that need to be fulfilled.  Wooly eats about as much cost in food as the helicopter uses in fuel.  Helicopter needs a helipad.  Wooly mammoth will needs a gigantic stable and a lot of land. Which would you rather have outside?  A big prehistoric buddy or your own helicopter :).

As long as the helicopter doesn't control like the gta ones I would choose that because woolly mammoth probably smells like an elephant which isn't good

While a helo would definitely be excellent, I think having a previously extinct animal could be more rewarding.

doafan

While a helo would definitely be excellent, I think having a previously extinct animal could be more rewarding.

+1 have to say that I like the way you think  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy