Author Topic: E3 2017!  (Read 13973 times)

Re: E3 2017!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 09:31:28 pm »
No way is that real.  One, for being a monstrosity, and two, I'm pretty sure Sony is not gonna do a handheld again.  The Vita didn't do that great and Sony kinda stopped caring about it for the most part.  Best numbers I can find is that it did 10 million in 2015, so guessing ahead, it's probably done Wii U numbers, which is not very good.  I think the only place it did well was Japan, which is why it still gets a lot of games made for it.

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 09:47:15 pm »
I do wish somebody would makes another Vampire: The Masquerade entry. Heck, if Hairbrained would pick up on it, I wouldn't complain.

(Never finished the game, because I realized I had accidentally used the glitch where you get way too much experience starting out... I would feel like I was cheating too much haha.  ::)  )

Honestly, I'm not anticipating much of anything. It'd be nice to have a few excuses to buy a Switch sometime, but other than that, this generation has kinda been a bit of a pain with the new console installments being pushed every year. I've also got plenty of games I need to catch up on, really.

That being said, it would be cool to see a new Metroid, just for the sake of it. And a few Switch surprises, too. Something really different.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 11:37:25 pm »
A new Metroid is would make me buy a Switch.

kashell

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2017, 08:16:44 am »
A new Bubsy?

What could possibly go wrong?

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2017, 09:24:14 am »
They made a new Bubsy game a couple of years ago.

Bubsy Two-Fur.

It's only on steam so far I know.

aliensstudios

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 10:02:23 am »
They made a new Bubsy game a couple of years ago.

Bubsy Two-Fur.

It's only on steam so far I know.
Wasn't that just a compilation of Bubsy I and II though?
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

hexen

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2017, 10:29:26 pm »
With Bubsy making a comeback maybe there is finally hope for everyone's favorite mascot - AWESOME POSSUM!

I mean, sure they put him on Mt. Rushmore but he also deserves a new game. Someone needs to kick Dr. Robotnik's Machino's butt, and it ain't gonna be someone else.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:32:09 pm by hexen »
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

azure

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 10:36:59 pm »
I really thought I would see KH3 release before that bobcat came back, guess I was wrong  :P

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 11:13:09 pm »
I really thought I would see KH3 release before that bobcat came back, guess I was wrong  :P

This just proves that Bubsy is more beloved than Kingdom Hearts.  FACT.

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2017, 12:48:39 am »
I'm still patiently waiting for any news about Beyond Good & Evil 2, maybe we will have some at this E3...

Oh wait...

https://gamerant.com/beyond-good-and-evil-2-e3-2017/

telly

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 02:11:50 pm »
I am going to hope and pray that Nintendo announces a Mother 3 localization. It's one of my favorite games of all time and I would be so happy if it happened. I would totally buy that day one, even if it was out on the Switch!
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

indenton

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2017, 04:08:00 pm »
I am going to hope and pray that Nintendo announces a Mother 3 localization. It's one of my favorite games of all time and I would be so happy if it happened. I would totally buy that day one, even if it was out on the Switch!

I think the 'even if' at this point would be releasing on the Wii U. 

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2017, 04:16:01 pm »
Battlefront 2 as expected looks great! Free content is a big factor in me getting the game right away too as it sounds like what they might charge for is other cosmetics and what might seemingly be star cards as seen by getting a star card for Yoda that might alter his abilities perhaps.  Hopefully they handle that right, but just getting the maps and heroes free is a great way to keep the game active.

telly

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2017, 06:23:24 pm »

I think the 'even if' at this point would be releasing on the Wii U.

Lol, they just release it on GBA like the original  8)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2017, 08:28:11 pm »
Well the start of today at least gave us something great with Battlefront 2 footage as it looks good and of course the best news is that all major content is free now.  I think they'll charge for cosmetics and extra stuff such as star cards for heroes that alter abilities.

Also I'm very hopeful for Bioware's newest IP, which seems to be about you fighting alien monsters in power suits.  Apparently there is a "wall" that protects the people, so now all I think of is Attack on Titan in Power Suits lol Unfortunately only got a tease as the rest is coming to the Microsoft reveal.

I was abit surprised we got nothing for Viscerals Star Wars game.  Either it's far away from finished or it's being held entirely secret for something like the Sony or Microsoft event.