Author Topic: July 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 8592 times)

Re: July 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2017, 09:12:52 pm »
Just picked up a minty Skyrim Legendary Edition Greatest Hits for the PS3 for $15 locally off of Nextdoor.  The lady said it was in "good condition but rarely used" and wow was she understating it.  I went to add it here and it wasn't listed so I added it.  My goal of getting as many Skyrim's as possible is starting to ramp up.  Have almost all US releases, just need a few more then I can start internationally.   :D

https://vgcollect.com/item/129881

FYI, Warmsignal very nice Sega CD/Saturn haul! 

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2017, 12:52:45 am »
I picked up some SFC gems recently.
Flying Hero
Gokujo Parodius
Great Battle IV

I'm definitely in love with Parodius. It's basically the happiest happiest game ever made.

tripredacus

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2017, 10:39:17 am »
I bought a shelf for my small box PC games. Now I have to re-arrange my house.

doafan

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2017, 10:54:20 am »
The month almost ends and since this week there aren't any good offers for me at the latest Sale Roundup guess that it's the right moment to post the digital purchases that have done this month starting with the Smooth Operator Pack for Killer is Dead which came a little late cause already have seen "everything" from Mondo girls, Worms 2: Armageddon, Deadpool, Soul Calibur V, Devil May Cry HD Collection and of course my free copy of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean all for the 360 also Runbow came free but for the One  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2017, 05:11:44 pm »
Getting in one last batch in before the month ends:

360:

Bioshock (duplicate, but better condition than the one I already had)
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Zumba Fitness Core
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Cabella's Big Game Hunter 2012
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

458 games to go...

PS4:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

Toys to Life:
Bayonetta Amiibo - 1P

Card/Board:

Deadwood
Red Dragon Inn 5
Pandemic Legacy

shepard11

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:09 pm »
I can finally start hitting my favorite haunts now (since the house signing is over). I started up going to a yard sale in a nice part of town. Then when to one of my local haunts and traded 6 Magic the Gathering cards for 126 dollars in store credit. So happy with that I went to the other local haunt and found some NES games I didn't have for a good price. I got home and the wife is let's go to your favorite game shop to celebrate the house (100 dollars later) got a working Game Gear and a stack of games. (Ended up trading the Xbox today for 3 Dreamcast games and 2 PS1 games I didn't have).

Atari 2600:
Golf (Text Version)

NES:
10-Yard Fight (5 screw)
Kung Fu (3 screw)

Gameboy Color:
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons

Wii:
Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers
NBA 2K11
Nef N-Strike
Think Smart Family
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Board (CIB)

Sega Game Gear:
Sega Game Gear System
Chuck Rock
Greendog The Beached Surfer Dude
Poker Face Paul's Solitaire
Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos
Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble
Spider-man
WWF Raw
X-Men
X-Men Games Masters Legacy
X-Men Mojo World

Sega Saturn:
VR Golf '97

Sega Dreamcast:
18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker
Aerowings 2 Airstrike
Expendable
Ray man 2
Red Dog
Xtreme Sports

PS1:
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Shrek Treasure Hunt

PS2:
Crash Nitro Kart
Mountain Bike Adrenaline

PS3:
DreamGear PS3 Controller

PSP:
Dragonball Evolution
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Xbox:
Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate
New Legends
Sega GT 2002/ Jetset Radio Future
True Crime New York City

Xbox 360:
NBA 2K11
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 04:25:17 pm by shepard11 »

maximo310

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2017, 12:59:23 am »
A bunch of stuff to add for this month:

Ebay:
Etrian Odyssey IV Launch Edition (3DS,CIB) -$25
Strikers 45 ( PS1, disc only) -$6.50
Raiden III (PS2, disc only) -$1.50

Gamestop:
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (3DS,CIB)- $25
Maximum Racing: Crash Car Racer, ( Wii, disc only) -$17
Maximum Racing: Rally Racer ( Wii, CIB x2) -$22.50 & $27
^ apparently this hasn't been added to the database, but it seems to be another game in the rare shovelware series Maximum Racing ( which i know theflea has been hunting down for a while now). 

Goodwill/ Bookoff
Ninja Gaiden (NES, cart) -$5
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation ( PS3, CIB)- $4
ESO IV Oblivion: Shivering Isles ( for a friend, PC, CIB) -$3
Resident Evil Zero ( GC bl, CIB)- $3

Flashback2012

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2017, 08:24:48 pm »
GameStop has been running a 4/$10 sale the last few weeks and I've been able to round out my XB360 Kinect collection as a result as well as a bunch of cheap Wii titles.  :P

Wii
Aladdin Magic Racer
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Bass Pro Shops: The Strike
Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Conduit 2
Junior League Sports
Ninjabread Man
Nitrobike
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time
World Championship Athletics

XB360
Adrenalin Misfits (Kinect)
Gunstringer, The (Kinect)
Hole in the Wall: Deluxe Edition (Kinect)
Kengo: Legend of the 9
Kinect Joy Ride (Kinect)
Kinect Sports (Kinect)
Kinect Sports: Season Two (Kinect)
Penguins of Madagascar: DR. Blowhole Returns (Kinect)
Rise of Nightmares (Kinect)
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor (Kinect)

Lots of shovelware to be sure but not bad for $2.25/each.  :P

theflea

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2017, 10:35:25 pm »
haven't had a pickup post in a while.
Had some bad weather out here and very little garage sales.
I did go to the Video Game Summit near Chicago and picked up a lot of Saturn games. Guy gave me a deal.

Amiibo
- Cloud
- Bayonetta
- Corrin
- Cloud Player 2
- Bayonetta Player 2
- Inkling Girl
- Inkling Boy
- Inkling Squid
- Pikmin
Just need to find a Corrin Player 2, if anyone has an extra to sell or trade let me know.

PS4
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Collector's Edition
- Rive
- Furi
- Bard's Gold
- Caladrius Blaze

XBone
- Victor Vran - Collector's Edition
- The Town of Light - Collector's Edition

VITA
- Bard's Gold
- Dariusburst CS

XB
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

PS2
A couple games that looked so weird I had to get a copy. lol
- Ichigeki Sacchu HoiHoi-san [JP]
- Little Britain [EU]

PS1
One more off my list for a complete PS1 collection. Only 28 to go.
- Raystorm

SAT
While at the VGS I came across a guy selling a ton of Saturn games, There had to be over 200 Saturn games on that table. On top of that that where in great shape. Half of them where sealed. (didn't even try for any sealed games) I picked out many I needed and made a nice deal.
- Bases Loaded '96
- Nascar 98
- FIFA 98
- Center Ring Boxing
- The Crow: City of Angels
- Battle Arena Toshinden URA
- Scorcher
- Courier Crisis
- Bust-A-Move 2
- Bust-A-Move 3
- The Horde
- Alien Trilogy
- Galactic Attack
- Sky Target

SCD
Also picked up two Sega CD games I needed under Ebay at the show I needed.
- RDF: Global Conflict
- Lunar: Silver Star Story

SNES
A homebrew I pre-ordered came in the mail.
- Unholy Night

And now what little I did pick up from garage sales...
And no Wii games  :o

GC
Found a GC controller for $3

NES
Walked up the driveway and see a man hooking up a NES in the garage. I ask if he's selling and he was but he wanted $50 just for the NES alone. I'll pass. He only had two games. Ice Hockey for $5 and this other game for $20.
The game was in such perfect shape I bought it as a label upgrade.
- Contra

This last sale I stop and ask about games and the lady said she had a NES and Atari. I ask to see them but she at first didn't want to bring them out. After a little talking with her she finally goes to get them. She brings out a large tub with NES, Atari, INTV and Colecovision games. Only the Atari system was in there. She tells me she might sell some but wasn't going to sell them all. I pick out a few. (most of the NES was crap) and she wouldn't sell thye stack for less then $20. There was two Colecovision games in there that's kinda hard to find and I was missing in my collection so for that reason alone it was worth it.
NES
- Gyromite
- Pacmania
ATARI 2600
- Taz
- Pac-Man Jr.
INTV
- Pac-Man (with manual)
CV
- Keystone Kapers
- Mountain King

"Happy game hunting!!!"

Warmsignal

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2017, 11:07:10 pm »
Cool Sega haul, flea. I'm in a Saturn kick right now. I see a few in there I've been itching to pick up myself.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 10:33:07 am »
Had a neat little find last Friday for $20.  Not terrible at all these days.

Megaman X5
Megaman 8
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Dragonball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

Red GBA SP

I left a few laying yesterday.  It was a $20 group of 5 PS2 games that GoodWill wouldn't break up.  Megaman X7 and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 were in there but Marvel Vs Capcom was in a generic case.  They wouldn't even let me open them to make sure the disc was there.  I left them for the next guy.

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 10:43:53 am »

Megaman X5
Megaman 8

Red GBA SP

I left a few laying yesterday.  It was a $20 group of 5 PS2 games that GoodWill wouldn't break up.  Megaman X7 and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 were in there but Marvel Vs Capcom was in a generic case.  They wouldn't even let me open them to make sure the disc was there.  I left them for the next guy.
That's just shit.  One of my Goodwills tried that shit and I flipped my shit on the manager because they have their policy about no returns AND they won't let me look at what I'm buying before I buy it.  Cases were all empty.

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017, 11:00:14 am »

Megaman X5
Megaman 8

Red GBA SP

That's just shit.  One of my Goodwills tried that shit and I flipped my shit on the manager because they have their policy about no returns AND they won't let me look at what I'm buying before I buy it.  Cases were all empty.

Wow, so Goodwill is now forcing people to buy games on good faith and not letting them return it if the disks look like they were used as a coaster, much less if the disk is actually in there? I knew Goodwill was a sham charity group and they've become greedy as all hell, but this is some scam artist BS right here.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017, 11:07:15 am »

Megaman X5
Megaman 8

Red GBA SP

Wow, so Goodwill is now forcing people to buy games on good faith and not letting them return it if the disks look like they were used as a coaster, much less if the disk is actually in there? I knew Goodwill was a sham charity group and they've become greedy as all hell, but this is some scam artist BS right here.

I think it was just bullshit of the employees being too damn lazy to label them individually.  There were 5 games in one of those bags they stuff toys in to sell a bundle.  Yep, I couldn't open it to even see if it was the right disc or if there was even a disc.

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2017, 03:59:04 pm »

Megaman X5
Megaman 8

Red GBA SP

Goodwill is a corporation