Author Topic: Squad Based Shooter Games Single Player Campaigns  (Read 1039 times)

Squad Based Shooter Games Single Player Campaigns
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:31:34 pm »
I have a bunch of war games for PlayStation 2 and 3 my and I plan to play my first  person squad based  shooting games in order from the Civil War on upwards. but unfortunately I don't own a world war 1 game yet can someone point to one I could buy for PS3 or PS2? that is in single player? anyway.

this is my squad based war game order I plan to play in this order,

1: Civil War: A Nation Divided
2: Civil War: Secret Missions
3: Call Of Duty 2 Big Red One
4: Call Of Duty 3
5: Call Of Duty World At War
6: Medal Of Honor: European Assault
7: Medal Of Honor Vanguard
8: Viet Cong: Purple Haze
9: Call Of Duty Black Ops
10: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
11: Delta Force Black Hawk Dow
12: Medal Of Honer PS3
12: Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
13: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
14: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
15:Battlefield Bad Company
16: Battlefield Bad Company 2
17: Battlefield 3
18: Call Of Duty Ghosts
19: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:33:27 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Squad Based Shooter Games Single Player Campaigns
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:42:44 pm »
First off how do you plan on going through all of these without suffering from fatigue? I assume you wont be playing these back to back? WW1 never got many releases atleast on consoles and as far as PS2 and PS3 are concerned, they dont have any from what I have seen. The only WW1 based game out now on console is Battlefield 1 but thats current gen.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 01:23:48 am »
The only game I can think of from the previous generation that had any part of it take place in WWI is Darkest of Days.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:09:08 am »
Those civil war games are pretty bad I don't suggest you play them.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 09:57:34 am »
First off how do you plan on going through all of these without suffering from fatigue? I assume you wont be playing these back to back? WW1 never got many releases atleast on consoles and as far as PS2 and PS3 are concerned, they dont have any from what I have seen. The only WW1 based game out now on console is Battlefield 1 but thats current gen.

I don't intend on playing them all in one day
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 10:43:03 am »

I don't intend on playing them all in one day

Never said in one day. I meant once you finish one, will you go to the next one on list and so on?

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 05:31:10 pm »
As was mentioned earlier, consoles haven't seen many WWI releases. If you are serious about playing these types of games (though if you're collecting, perhaps part of the requirements is having something console-based), I'd definitely try looking for options on the PC. Verdun and Valiant Hearts are the only ones that immediately come to mind, though.

*EDIT: Sorry, Valiant Hearts isn't a shooter, but it is based in WWI I think.