Author Topic: Game Boy Advanced Video  (Read 119 times)

Game Boy Advanced Video
« on: August 12, 2017, 10:29:08 pm »
Could "Game Boy Advanced Video" be under its own category.
I feel it makes sense since it is not a game, hardware, or an accessory.
For PSP there is a separation between the "UMD movie" and the "UMD game".
So I was wondering if we could have that separation for the GBA also.

badATchaos

Re: Game Boy Advanced Video
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 01:44:54 pm »
It's a matter of scale. There was less than forty GBA video paks made, which isn't too hard to keep track of. UMD movies is a bit harder; being that there's over a thousand releases. Some estimates put it at two thousand.

telly

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:51:07 pm »
It's a matter of scale. There was less than forty GBA video paks made, which isn't too hard to keep track of. UMD movies is a bit harder; being that there's over a thousand releases. Some estimates put it at two thousand.

I don't agree, if we separated UMD movies from the PSP category, I think the same thing should be done to GBA videos.

I don't think the category size is relevant. I mean, we recently split the CD 32X into it's own category, and that's only like 10 games. It's not about keeping track, it's about making sense of each category if there's a distinct enough difference. We already decided that it was with PSP UMD movies
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:23:31 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
On and Off
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 08:18:45 am »

I don't agree, if we separated UMD movies from the PSP category, I think the same thing should be done to GBA videos.

I don't think the category size us relevant. I mean, we recently split the CD 32X into it's own category, and that's only like 10 games. It's not about keeping track, it's about making sense of each category if there's a distinct enough difference. We already decided that it was with PSP UMD movies
This.