Author Topic: Missing game  (Read 1079 times)

Missing game
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:30:09 pm »
My friend gave me like 4 different old PC games he was trying to get rid of, decided to catalog them. Tried to find Star Wars: The Clone Wars Adventures and I couldn't find it even with the advanced search. Would use bar code or something, but this is the one game out of the four that didn't have its case. How ironic. Anyone wanna help?

UPDATE: I submitted the game, no more need for help here.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 06:57:03 pm by bytexic »

desocietas

Re: Missing game
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:56:09 pm »
Was it the MMO? Does it come as a PC disc? AFAIK it was a free-to-play...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

thewelshman

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:54:02 am by tripredacus »

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:54:57 am »
That art seems incorrect, unless someone can find it as an actual item. I can only find the boxed version of this game that comes with a Yoda toy you are supposed to put on top of your monitor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192262858720

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:12 pm »

I don't know if it was an MMO. I just got the disc, tried to catalog it in my collection, didn't find it.

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 06:37:51 pm »

I don't know if it was an MMO. I just got the disc, tried to catalog it in my collection, didn't find it.

To answer the original question, if you have a game that is not in our database yet, you are welcome to submit a new database entry for it :) Link is here. Our database is user-created, so all entries have been created/submitted/edited/maintained by other users! If you feel like you're missing too much information to create a good entry, you're always welcome to come to the forum and ask for help. We can try to help do some research to help put together a good submission.

Just make sure to take a look at our style guide: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,22.msg155.html#msg155
and make sure to do several searches with different potential titles in order to avoid making a duplicate record (which it sounds like you've already done :) ).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas