Author Topic: September 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 11572 times)

Re: September 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2017, 09:35:46 pm »

My copy of P4 Golden came in today!

And my tiny ass 32GB Memory Card too. Now I can finally play my Vita.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

theflea

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:42 am »
dude, i can't believe that about the gold ps4...... but you of all people should be the one to have it!

Thanks man.
I remember going to Taco Bell most every lunch break trying to win one of these. I never thought I'd find one just sitting in a used game store for the price of a normal one. (with the box no less) Now if only I can find the 25th Anniversary version like this.  ::)

lol I don't know why but my town was a hot spot for gold ps4's in fact the taco bell I won mine from had 9 winners including myself that they knew about (all had pictures taken and hung up in the store). but I have seen at least 4 sold in my area with one still on sale for I want to say $500 still sealed.

Does it still have its number card? what number did you get?

No number card. Wish it did have it. But seeing what i paid for it i'm not complaining. I was just so happy it had the box.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2017, 08:56:26 am »
No pics at the moment

Got a bunch of cheap N64 games to start closing out the set.  Down to under 40 games left.

Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000
Bomberman 64
Superman 64

Bought Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2, Command and Conquer, and a CIB copy of Legend of Zelda (NES) for a good price, but they got lost in the mail.  Managed to find another CIB Zelda for the same price elsewhere, so I went and bought that.

And some random stuff that I've bought as they have come out or as I find them for a good price.

Gitaroo Man (PS2)
Drive Girls (Vita)
Inside/Limbo (PS4)
Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4)
Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U)

desocietas

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:15 pm »
Finally got my Collector's Edition of FFXII yesterday after ...
- Mar 10: preordered
- July 10: received it, noticed some damage to the item after opening outside packaging
- July 11: contacted SE to ask for an exchange or refund (since item was still available in the store)
- July 17: sent the item out
- July 20: SE received it
- August 10: emailed to see if a replacement/refund was coming
- August 21: emailed again
- August 28: received a response back
- Sep 7: got a tracking number
- Sep 14: finally got the item

I'd never had an issue with SE before, and if anything, I'm glad that this only happened with something that was still available. Just frustrating going through over two months of them having my money with no item to show for it (good thing I wasn't rushing to play it). Wish they'd have issued some sort of partial credit or something but whatever.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2017, 12:55:23 pm »
Finally got my Collector's Edition of FFXII yesterday after ...
- Mar 10: preordered
- July 10: received it, noticed some damage to the item after opening outside packaging
- July 11: contacted SE to ask for an exchange or refund (since item was still available in the store)
- July 17: sent the item out
- July 20: SE received it
- August 10: emailed to see if a replacement/refund was coming
- August 21: emailed again
- August 28: received a response back
- Sep 7: got a tracking number
- Sep 14: finally got the item

I'd never had an issue with SE before, and if anything, I'm glad that this only happened with something that was still available. Just frustrating going through over two months of them having my money with no item to show for it (good thing I wasn't rushing to play it). Wish they'd have issued some sort of partial credit or something but whatever.

Wow, what an ordeal. 

Speaking of FFXII, I got my Spain release in the mail yesterday.  :)  That was the one I was most worried about since the tracking # provided didn't seem to work.  I'm picking up another package at the post office today that's either the Italian one or one of the Japanese releases I ordered.  :D

desocietas

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2017, 01:19:09 pm »

Wow, what an ordeal. 

Speaking of FFXII, I got my Spain release in the mail yesterday.  :)  That was the one I was most worried about since the tracking # provided didn't seem to work.  I'm picking up another package at the post office today that's either the Italian one or one of the Japanese releases I ordered.  :D

Can't wait to see a pic of them all together!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2017, 03:16:04 pm »

You and me both!  I went to the post office and was pleasantly surprised it was the Italian release I got today.  I know this isn't all of them but here are the releases I have minus the Spain and Italian (and obviously the 2 Japanese ones in-transit). Once I get those Japanese releases I'll take a new picture and lay them all flat face up for another picture.  :)  I feel like an 8-year old kid when I get a new one in the mail. 

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2017, 11:11:44 pm »
Some goodies I got from a friend today.

Persona 2 is mint condition CIB, Pokemon Silver is only missing the manual.

Need to find some replacement PS2 cases.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

desocietas

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2017, 12:17:14 am »

Persona 2 is mint condition CIB, Pokemon Silver is only missing the manual.

Need to find some replacement PS2 cases.

Nice haul!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2017, 05:32:36 am »

You and me both!  I went to the post office and was pleasantly surprised it was the Italian release I got today.  I know this isn't all of them but here are the releases I have minus the Spain and Italian (and obviously the 2 Japanese ones in-transit). Once I get those Japanese releases I'll take a new picture and lay them all flat face up for another picture.  :)  I feel like an 8-year old kid when I get a new one in the mail. 

Don't forget the Platinum ;)

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2017, 12:50:08 pm »
Not a pickup, but today I pre-ordered the Switch Super Mario Odyssey Bundle from GameStop.  I believe it's the first console I've ever pre-ordered.

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2017, 01:08:18 pm »
Don't forget the Platinum ;)

I've got both of the Ultimate Hits from Japan coming and I have identified the Platinum item numbers for the Aussie/New Zealand so those are step two of my collection adventure.  The Korean Ultimate Hits is likely going to be the hardest one to come by...

Are there any non-UK Euro Platinum editions?  If so they are pretty elusive since I haven't found any yet while searching.  I'm about to buy the UK Platinum new/sealed.  :D

shepard11

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2017, 07:21:27 pm »

Nice. Your hard work is paying off. Hope ya get all of the editions.

I went on an adventure today. Outside of Dayton Ohio there is a HUGE flea market that's twice a year. I got up this morning and said never been probably worth the 100 miles drive. I found some neat stuff not many games. My wife made out like a bandit with fiestaware (her hobby). On the way back I ended up stopping at my favorite haunt since it was on the way back and then I hit the Walmart Pre-owned bin.

NES:
Ice Hockey
World Games

Amiibo:
Mario Classic Colors 8-bit

Gamecube:
Legend of Spyro A New Beginning
Spyro A Hero's Tail

Game Gear:
Adventures of Batman & Robin
Pac-Man
Rise of the Robots
Spider-Man Return of the Sinister Six
Taz-Mania
Plus 4 cases

Dreamcast:
Roadster

PS3:
Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1 (I'm a huge fan of fat princess)

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2017, 07:38:15 pm »
Thanks shepard11!  I'm working on it.  :D

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2017, 09:50:23 pm »
Are there any non-UK Euro Platinum editions?  If so they are pretty elusive since I haven't found any yet while searching.  I'm about to buy the UK Platinum new/sealed.  :D

Yes there is a few of them, i only got the first ones i found on ebay so there is probably better offers than these (i also didn't check where they ship) but at least you know they exist, the first is the Italian variant :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322439572893?rmvSB=true

The French variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantasy-12-XII-Version-Platinum-VF-PS2-/332292270788

The German variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS-2-FINAL-FANTASY-XII-FINAL-FANTASY-12-Verpackung-Anleitung-Platinum-/112561609240

And i pretty sure there is a Spanish variant somewhere but i find can't anything about it, it seems strange that all other country where the Original version got release have theirs Platinum edition except for that country.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 09:55:31 pm by metshael »