Author Topic: September 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 13970 times)

Re: September 2017 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2017, 10:13:12 pm »
Are there any non-UK Euro Platinum editions?  If so they are pretty elusive since I haven't found any yet while searching.  I'm about to buy the UK Platinum new/sealed.  :D

Yes there is a few of them, i only got the first ones i found on ebay so there is probably better offers than these (i also didn't check where they ship) but at least you know they exist, the first is the Italian variant :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322439572893?rmvSB=true

The French variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantasy-12-XII-Version-Platinum-VF-PS2-/332292270788

The German variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS-2-FINAL-FANTASY-XII-FINAL-FANTASY-12-Verpackung-Anleitung-Platinum-/112561609240

And i pretty sure there is a Spanish variant somewhere but i find can't anything about it, it seems strange that all other country where the Original version got release have theirs Platinum edition except for that country.

Thank you for the info and damn it for more versions.  LOL  It's going to be spectacular once I get them all.  I'll just have to get one at a time!  :)

desocietas

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:10 am »
Mentioned this in the general topic but found this guy at my local Target:

Wasn't planning on paying full retail, but seeing as how it's out of stock everywhere online, I figured I'd see I'd still be able to find it locally.  Thanks to other folks in the forum for bringing it to my attention!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tripredacus

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2017, 12:27:45 pm »
Are there any non-UK Euro Platinum editions?  If so they are pretty elusive since I haven't found any yet while searching.  I'm about to buy the UK Platinum new/sealed.  :D

Yes there is a few of them, i only got the first ones i found on ebay so there is probably better offers than these (i also didn't check where they ship) but at least you know they exist, the first is the Italian variant :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322439572893?rmvSB=true

The French variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantasy-12-XII-Version-Platinum-VF-PS2-/332292270788

The German variant:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PS-2-FINAL-FANTASY-XII-FINAL-FANTASY-12-Verpackung-Anleitung-Platinum-/112561609240

And i pretty sure there is a Spanish variant somewhere but i find can't anything about it, it seems strange that all other country where the Original version got release have theirs Platinum edition except for that country.

Thank you for the info and damn it for more versions.  LOL  It's going to be spectacular once I get them all.  I'll just have to get one at a time!  :)

Look at the bottom of this page:
http://psxdatacenter.com/psx2/games2/SLES-54354.html
There is also Canadian version of the Greatest Hits PS2, I know you have 2 GH in your pic but the CA version is not in your collection. Also there seems to be a Russian and Greek version.

Here is my additions. 2 NFR (was to be 3 but Ebay seller send wrong items), LHX from some time ago and a TF sticker set.

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2017, 12:36:25 pm »
I'm pretty stoked.  I wasn't intending on spending any more money but I saw this and had to jump on it.  I'll post a picture of it once I receive it in the mail.  I cannot read the item number so I wonder if it shares the UK number or if it is a variation..?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fantasy-XII-UK-PAL-format-European-PROMO-Playstation-2-PS2-full-game-NFR/401380319054?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2017, 07:48:17 pm »
Not too bad for GameStop, at least they were cheaper than eBay

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2017, 08:02:25 pm »
Hah, we have Samba de Amigo for the Wii but we paid like $20 for it.   LOL  Granted it was years and years ago now. 

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2017, 10:42:03 pm »
Not too bad for GameStop, at least they were cheaper than eBay

Kinda makes me wish EB Games did the whole classic game sales.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2017, 10:55:01 pm »
I really need to try Samba de Amigo out. I was really excited to get it on the Dreamcast about a year ago or so and it is one of many games in the backlog.

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2017, 01:53:53 am »

Todays items of the day. Both brand new off Amazon for a fairly reasonable price.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2017, 01:51:14 pm »

Sonic Generations Diorama Statue

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2017, 12:25:42 pm »
Just a small batch this time.

360:
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Knights Contract
Let's Cheer
Wipeout 2
424 games remain...

One:
Lego Avengers

PS4:
Ratchet and Clank

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2017, 05:44:38 pm »
Probably one of the last pickups I can do for a long time, because I have to pay for medical bills for my eye hemorrhaging.  :(

All of these for 18 USD:

Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies (PS2)
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (PS2)
Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP)
Guilty Gear X2: The Midnight Carnival #Reload (XBOX)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:47:30 pm by polygonalpixel »

sworddude

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2017, 02:17:52 pm »
Not to many deals but I can't complain

Ps1 console set crash bandicoot 2 set 35 euro's shipped

Condition very clean also the box
Also came with the crash bandicoot 2 small box with demo disc and an extra controller and memory card.

pretty hard set to find for a cheap price or in nice shape

Yakuza 2 cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped, Guess I had no choice but to buy it at that price would have love to pay less but unfotunately the market is kinda high for this game.

inyusa divine jewel DS cib 9 euro's shipped

Some free deals all cib nice shape

wario ware inc wii
odd world strangers wrath
medievil psp
astonisha story
spyro year of the dragon including spyro T-shirt sticker still attached

some spare carts

time slip
prehgistorik man
rolans curse 2

Pretty cool snes deal, someone messed up with the prices

Probably for free worst case a 30 euro's loss not complaining

Both cib and in excellent shape

Lord of the rings UKV
Terranigma german big box

Your Stylish Sword Master!

shepard11

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2017, 05:50:04 pm »
I decided this weekend that I would check out the local places since I didn't have to do a lot of house stuff (for once). So I hit up the local Walmart, Gamestop and Goodwill which are all in the same strip mall area. I didn't get over to the local retro store because some reason they are closed on the weekends. I did find some good haunts and bought my first used game for Walmart. Works just like a new game so I'll be doing that again.

3DS:
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Steeldiver

Wii:
Batman The Brave an the Bold The Video Game

PS3:
Ducktales Remastered
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Xbox:
Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammer

Xbox 360:
Kameo Elements of Power

Xbox One:
Mad Max

spac316

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2017, 09:13:05 pm »
Just got Ski or Die for NES. I also downloaded Sonic Mania and Samurai Shodown V Special for PS4.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:24:48 am by spac316 »